[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Lovelife status?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Claire has started seeing another guy...
I wonder how long for she has been....?

umm, shit, I love her.

I\'m rather devestated too Riptor.

oh dude.
I only weigh 56 kg now.
the day after claire and i broke up, Claire slept with a guy who has aides.

I\'m so glade i\'m through with her.
AID\'s? damn Sad
indeed, aids.

I know she was faithful till that day though, lucky me huh?
that\'s for sure, what\'s also for sure is that she has ruined her life.
I went to get my stuff yesterday, and now she says she just doesn\'t have the same feelings for me as she had 6-7 months ago.

And I finally can eat and sleep a bit better, but I\'m far from feeling good...
(that makes us all feel better m8 thx)

I\'m getting a lot of support from my family, friends and co-workers. Even her mother and sister support me, and they tell me they don\'t have the faintest clue why my GF broke up with me. She never told anyone about these \"plans\", not even her own family.

Anyway, thx for the support here too.

PS: Biggy, I\'m glad your ex-GF has been faithful until she broke up. At least she didn\'t ruin your life completely too... (you know what I mean)
-=BYE=-RiptoR Wrote:I\'m getting a lot of support from my family, friends and co-workers. Even her mother and sister support me, and they tell me they don\'t have the faintest clue why my GF broke up with me. She never told anyone about these "plans", not even her own family.

Anyway, thx for the support here too.

PS: Biggy, I\'m glad your ex-GF has been faithful until she broke up. At least she didn\'t ruin your life completely too... (you know what I mean)
I do buddy...
I just hope she hasnt ruined hers either.
she wanted children, maybe she will still beable to one day?
I dunno.

won\'t be with me though poor girl.

he used her, and still does.

i\'m glade everyone is there for u riptor, same for me, but it\'s true that the pain remains.

it\'s a shame, but one must continue to live, those who leave us may well be making a big mistake, but it\'s their choice.

I loved her, but maybe, just maybe i\'ll meet someone better. At least i hope I will.

Oh, an I still intent to move to canada, so if there are any nice canadien chicks out there, i\'m single, but not quite over Claire.

I\'m serious however, and caring, and alsorts of other things.. TTR is cool too Tongue
Big-Al Wrote:it\'s a shame, but one must continue to live, those who leave us may well be making a big mistake, but it\'s their choice.

Very well said... I don\'t like to brag about myself, but I for one know for sure that I would have taken care of Sarah even in the worst days of our lives... I haven\'t cared for one, loved someone that much in a very long time...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Reference URL's