[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Lovelife status?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
yeah...

:\\

...a little luck with the girls wouldn\'t go amiss.:\\
Well, I\'ve been invited by Sarah\'s mother to drop by whenever I\'m in the neighbourhood. Her mother really likes me, and I like her (as a friend, before any of you get weird ideas Tongue).

Hopefully it won\'t be to ackward when I see Sarah again after a month...
-=BYE=-RiptoR Wrote:Well, I\'ve been invited by Sarah\'s mother to drop by whenever I\'m in the neighbourhood. Her mother really likes me, and I like her (as a friend, before any of you get weird ideas Tongue).

Hopefully it won\'t be to ackward when I see Sarah again after a month...
same for me and claires mum. But as for claire unfortunatly.... :\\

as for lovehappens:

so far there is a goth girl from belgium who is interested Big Grin
Hey, give her to me, I\'m from Belgium Tongue

You damn forgeigner Tongue
but i need a girl too!

and we\'re all human so what\'s your problem?

hey?
Yeah Al, as long as she\'s not thinking about moving to Canada with you, you should let us desperate Belgians take a shot at her Tongue
The thing with Allie is that I know for a fact that she isn\'t doing this because she wants other guys. She\'s completly terrified of relationships. I really don\'t think I could find a \"better\" girl than Allie. Allie has always been a very good friend of mine, maybe my best ever idk. It\'s crushing to see such a perfect relationship just fall apart at the seams for no reason.

If I wanted to there are several girls that would go with me(actually one of them keeps asking me out)...but I don\'t want that...I want the one I love.

My drinking isn\'t the kind where I\'m drinking in my room at night alone crying...Its the kind where your out all night with friends, just keeping the depressing stuff far away from my mind. I\'ve been partying like crazy lately...

I still have hope for me and allie to come back together.
Andius, the best advice I can give you is to be a friend to her and be there for her when she needs you. My girlfriend and I had a bit of a tough time because she was terrified I was going to leave her for someone else, or that I was just using her. She had only really had bad experiences with guys before and I had to prove myself to her, I did that just by being there for her, holding her when she cried, being there for her to talk to, caring about her completely, and just loving her no matter what and showing my love everytime her and I talk.

So just hang in there Andius, she\'ll come around if you just love her and express your love in everyway possible Smile.
*bad dreams again*
spoke with \"Lilith\" on MSN,she seems GREAT Tongue

yeah!
Taurus/goth, what more could I want... an artist, she is that too!

HAHA!!

wish me luck guys....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Reference URL's