[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Lovelife status?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Jackeh Wrote:ive been banned from answering this question cause i start depressing people :
How so? You said A, now you have to say the rest of the alphabet too!
well, i didnt really say A.. i just said the alphabet existed... *runs away quickly*
ok, ok.. ill be a good boy.. take everything everybody\'s said and ditto to all of it Tongue.. well not to the people who are in relationships atm.. been in love with someone who said \'sorry.. not interested\' and now im love with someone.. most likely nothing will ever come of it, most likely they dont feel the same, and most likely im just gonna drive myself crazy Big Grin .. wait, thats not \'Big Grin\' Sad anyway, at least one person here knows fully what im talking about... maybe 2... but i was insanely drunk at the time so i dont remember *looks around suspiciously*
Jackeh Wrote:... most likely they dont feel the same,
I think I\'ve found your problem there... Tongue
english boy! Tongue talking about somebody else in third person, its perfectly normal to use \'they\' wether it be one person or more Tongue
Thats what I mean, you\'ve got to try one person (I prefer girls even) at a time... Tongue
ok, now im just confused... which isnt hard with me i know
They is a plural and singular word w00p, he\'s talking about one person it seems.

And yeah Jackeh I know pretty much what your saying. The only thing i can say is that you have to have *some* hope for something good to happen. If you go into a relationship only seeing the end(i.e break-up), then there aren\'t many options and you can really put the energy into it that it needs.

Also really evaluate your situation and your \"love\". Really think about her, if she really is \"the one\" for you, or at least good for you. Sometimes its easy to miss those, and just see the girl...Idk man

The best of luck to you man, I know how it is to be in a hopeless situation. But my \"hopeless situation\" turned into a very serious and deep relationship, and I\'m sure you can do the same.
Heh andius is right on that Jackeh, although if the worst does come to the worst and they don\'t feel the same then you have to respect that though. Which believe me mate I know is so hard it can be unbearable but in the end of the day there are plenty more fish in the sea.

Thats also what the person that I think \"at least one person here knows fully what im talking about\" is... keeps telling me so its good advice mate Smile

Vipsy
that last paragraph took a few time for me to understand vips Tongue but i getya

Tho i didnt say i would go into any relationship thinking it wont last... im just not expecting one to start Tongue.. which i guess kinda still fits to what your saying

*feels a bit like the dude in his sig piccie*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Reference URL's