[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Lovelife status?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
I know I\'ve gotta move on. I even asked another girl out last week (which turned out to be a mistake though).

I\'m not planning on waiting for her, I\'m just gonna keep the door a little bit open... If there\'s one thing I know, is that my love for her is still strong, but if another girl comes along that I might like, I\'m sure as hell gonna grab the opportunity.

I love Sarah deeply, I\'m willing to give her another chance, but I won\'t wait forever in vain...
Well as long as you don\'t let it get you down, and your not going to let it jeopordise other relationships, can\'t say fairer than that.
thing is, should you get back together again, what\'s to stop her from leaving you high and dry all over again?

(i got some job agancy email addresses, i just have t write a short letter, and i can mail my cvs to them Smile )

looking good :tup:

+ last night i was chatting to a nice capricorn (i\'m one too) on msn, i met her on lovehappens Smile

she seemed nice Smile
yeah, feels good Tongue Big Grin oh yeah!!!!
Big-Al Wrote:thing is, should you get back together again, what\'s to stop her from leaving you high and dry all over again?

If you fall off a horse when your learning to ride, do you just feel miserable and never try it again? No, you get right the hell back on it.
[JR Wrote:]
Big-Al Wrote:thing is, should you get back together again, what\'s to stop her from leaving you high and dry all over again?

If you fall off a horse when your learning to ride, do you just feel miserable and never try it again? No, you get right the hell back on it.

Lot\'s of wisdom here!

Well Al, I\'m not going to force her into anything, she can come back to me when she wants it herself.
actuarly...

i\'d go for a beer.

love is different, at least the horse wasn\'t using me.
It\'s a womans perogative to use any man she dates/marries. And certain women can be compared to horses in a lot of ways.

Plus, if you went for a beer everytime you got something wrong, you would end up too drunk to ever get it right Wink
http://www.lovehappens.com/profile.html?id=83842684

i think i\'ve done it!!!

let\'s hope this works Tongue
Good luck with that Wink
damb this is a depressing thread Wink gl with that gal al, and you knw where i am if you need to talk ...

in school, so talk to one of the other people on your contact list Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Reference URL's