[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Lovelife status?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Heh, I\'ve generally stayed out of this thread other than to console for sucky happenings, but it\'s good to hear stuff\'s going well for people.

(anything you may call a \'relationship\' on my end is a retarded nightmare and you guy\'s probably be all yelling at me if i bothered to explain it so i wont XD )
No, please explain Smile

I can use any bit of info to put my own misery into perspective.
we want an explanation reno!!!!!

(great to have you back Riptor!)
Just heard of my ex her best friend the reason I haven\'t seen my ex online on msn lately.

Apparently she wanted a clean break all of the sudden. I guess all the talk about staying good friends was once again a big pile of steaming crap...
... you fucknig went all the way to GB and she treats you like that...

oh buddy Sad

become a rapist.
I guess it\'s true what they say : some people are born to be alone.

Twice I\'ve been in a relationship where the girl really adored me (and vice versa), and where the girl was the first to come up with plans for the future. I myself don\'t like to plan ahead, cuz things always get screwed up anyway. But twice I\'ve let myself go with the flow, and trust the girl. And guess what, it has blown up in my face each time.

This was the last time I\'ll ever trust any girl who says \"I want to be and stay close friends no matter what\". I\'ve trusted those words twice, and both times ended up with me being on the edge of a huge depression.

I\'m not able to handle this crap anymore, I\'m not able to handle a relationship anymore, it takes to much out of me.

If there\'s a girl out there who wants me for who I am, she can either fuck off, or try very damn hard to make me trust her, before I ever think of another relationship again.
heh, i know how that sorta thing goes.
Given my current perdicament, it\'s looking like i\'m pretty well set for lonership as well.

So, should we start an official club and make some t-shirts rip?
... loner tshirts?

well i just got back from our 1 year together date and it didn\'t go too well could have gone alot better anyways
that\'s not good Sad
but i\'m sure it\'ll get better. After all, it\'s gotta be a little weird to go on your 1 year annaversary date after the stuff you went through not all that long ago, so as that passes i\'m sure it\'ll smooth out for you guys Smile

and yes, we should totally make t-shirts.
And laminated business cards. who doesnt like business cards?
My tshirts are already printing.

The only way for me to feel happy again, will to systematically ignore any girl that comes along on my path. That doesn\'t happen very much, so shouldn\'t be hard.

I\'ve never been very happy in my life, but at least I\'ll be able to block out any pain by not getting involved in relationships anymore.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Reference URL's