[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Lovelife status?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
damn andius, sorry to hear that... basicly the same thing my ex said to me...
Fuck her, dude.

I know it\'s hard to hear, but this is a clear message of where you are on her list. If she really cared about your feelings, she would have never said \"yes\" to a serious realtionship. She knew you had more-than-a-friend feelings for you, yet still told you (either straight up, or by engaging in a relationship with you) she did when she knew she didn\'t. Thats not only a lie, but a blatant disregard for your feelings. Just getting over my most recent endeavor, I can totally understand your feelings right now. But just try to realize that what she did was not only fucked up, but indicative of who she is and how she treats people. What she did was very selfish and cruel.
Some good wisdom in there iso.

But my own findings about that topic are that everyone reacts differently, how good or bad they were threated doesn\'t matter most of the time. My own case for example: My feelings towards my ex are still as strong as before after 3 months. For some reason, I can\'t get mad at her, no matter how shitty the way was she decide to use to break up with me.

Don\'t underestimate the nature of human feelings. It\'s always good to give advice, but when doing so, try to keep in mind the mentality and personality of the person your giving advice too. (I for example tend to get a bit angry when anyone tries to put Sarah in a bad light).

Bleh, getting too phylosophical here. I need a new girlfriend fast Tongue
See the strange thing is that she still does have feelings towards me, she is just/if not more confused than I, and we are still very good friends which makes things wierder. I don\'t know, im gonna ride it out a bit.

I know she\'s not using me or anything along those lines(she\'s never been with anothe guy, even wanted to).

Damn I\'m confused
Again, lots of similarities with my own case. Are you sure we ain\'t related?
Pretty sure Wink
andius Wrote:See the strange thing is that she still does have feelings towards me, she is just/if not more confused than I, and we are still very good friends which makes things wierder. I don\'t know, im gonna ride it out a bit.

I know she\'s not using me or anything along those lines(she\'s never been with anothe guy, even wanted to).

Damn I\'m confused
I\'d play the \"let\'s just be friends\" game all the way through. If there\'s more than friendship from her part, she has to let those feelings out sometime or other. And if you suspect as much, you might even speed up the process by playing the \"just friends\" game hard to the bone Tongue Anyway, just some silly advice, you\'ll know what\'s best Smile
If shes just confused, rather than a selfish bitch, things are different, but also harder for both of you.

There isn\'t much advice anybody can give you, tbh, because nobody knows your situation, yourself, and her as well as you do. But, in any case, here is my take on it all:

First of all, I don\'t want to sound pessimistic or just present the negative point of view. I know you know how it can turn out well. You know how thing can end if they end well. That is never hard for any of us to do. What is the harest part is to even begin contemplating what things will be like if they don\'t go so well.

I can\'t convince you to just say \"fuck it\" and go, because a) your feelings for her prevent you from doing so, and b) it\'s probably not the best thing to do in this situation. Your \"I\'ll ride it out\" decision is one that I made, and would proably make in your shoes right now.

However, be aware that \"friends afterward\" situations are not only unlikely to yeild a long-term, serious relationship, but extremely challenging, frustrating and stressful. I know what it\'s like: both my relationships ended with the \"We\'ll just be friends, then...\" attitude. But both of them were very hard on the person who still had feelings for the other (myself in one, my ex in the other, and you in your case).

You having feelings for her is what is keeping you in it in the hopes it will turn out awesome, but at the same time, those feelings are what is going to make it hard. Ironic, isn\'t it? It\'s a tight spot, and one that is nearly impossible to predict or navigate without tears.

I guess all I want to say is, take note: you\'ve got a long, hard, and confusing road ahead of you. Make sure she\'s worth it.

Oliver\'s Law Wrote:Experience is something you don\'t get until after you need it.
If only I liked her I\'d probably give up, but i know she has some feelings for me...i\'m just going to try to support her desicions best I can, and make sure to let her know how much I like her still...I don\'t know, things have already been very hard and confusing..so this is just more of the same...but a wee bit different.
My lovelifes doing well, but the fact that my girlfriend is completely controlled by her parents brings pain to me.. I love her so much and I can\'t stand to see her being controlled, I want to do something about it so bad but I can\'t because she\'s not 16 and I have no power to do anything.

She came over yesterday (Seeing as how it\'s monday now) and only got to be with me for 5 hours because her parents wouldn\'t allow her any longer than that (She\'s usually with me for 9 hours), and the thing that pisses me off the most is how she was only going to be able to stay for 3 fucking hours but her parents let her stay longer because her friend got sick on saturday and couldn\'t go to a movie with her.

I cried into her chest for 45 minutes because I didn\'t want to let her go, I didn\'t want to have to see her go back to that.. I get to see her once a week most of the time, and everytime she comes over to my house I have to let go of her and let her be controlled for the rest of the week. I just can\'t stand to see her being controlled anymore.. I\'ve stood by for 5 months because I can\'t do shit all, and it hurts me to have to watch her being controlled when I\'m at her house..

I love her more than anyone else in this whole world, and to have watch her be controlled everyday of her life so upsetting for me... I just wish I could do something, and I hope with all of my heart that she doesn\'t take this bullshit when she\'s 16 in 2 months..

Goob out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Reference URL's