[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Lovelife status?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Yea, it should. My host is currently taking a dump. I\'ll see if I can find another.
Update on my situation:
Still waking up everyday, thinking about my ex, wondering how things could have been. Still miss her, but it doesn\'t control my life (anymore)...

On the otherhand, this Saturday I\'m gonna ask that new girl out for a drink after work. Last time I bought something, I noticed she quickly dealt with another customer to be able to attend to me.

I could be reading things all wrong here (like I always seem to do in this area of life), but I\'ll see how it goes. Wish me luck.
iso: You just pretty much described my last relationship, and the some of the problems I had, and am still having.

As of now, I haven\'t spoken to the girl for two months, barring once or twice randomly. Just like you and this girl, we went from being best friends and talking on the phone for hours every day when we were away from university etc etc, to the current situation where we simply don\'t talk. Infact the last conversation we had, she asked me why I was being so reclusive, and I said I just needed some time to get my head together (also at the time was going through a crisis with university) before things got back to where they were.

The difference I guess that made it easier for me to get over her, was that she was a complete bitch to me, which led to the break up. So I kinda left it without any regret. Also why I\'m not, and neither am I planning to, make any effort to talk to her. If she wants to talk to me, she can make the effort.
I\'ve actually been getting over her REALLY fast since a few days ago. It was revealed to me that she started sleeping with a friend of mine less than two weeks after we broke up. I also confronted her again about her reasons for breaking up with me, and she flipped out and said I \"disrespected her feelings\" by asking \"why\". So, her being a selfish, inconsiderate whore has definatly helped me to see the light Tongue It hurts that she would just throw me away so quickly after being intimate friends, but if she wants to be fucking stupid, go for it. I gave a lot, and I was willing to give more, but she fucked that up.

I really hope she learns that the \"burden of proof\" lies on her shoulders if she wants to break up with somebody, regardless of her reasons, and doesn\'t pull this shit on future romantic encounters.

I, personally, am out of \"the market\" for a long while. I am going to be spending two semesters in Germany next year, and I have already learned the dangers (and consequences) of long-distance relationships, and do not wish a re-run of all that shit.
I\'m with you there pal.
isoFlux Wrote:I gave a lot, and I was willing to give more, but she fucked that up.

Sounds soooooo familiar to me...
-=BYE=-RiptoR Wrote:
isoFlux Wrote:I gave a lot, and I was willing to give more, but she fucked that up.

Sounds soooooo familiar to me...
yep
i wish you guys best of luck, but don\'t forget that there are lots of more girls out there who seek boyfriends...

you\'re not the only, someone just like you, only from the other sex or even the same sex is out there for you! And because there are so many people on this earth it might take era\'s before you find your true love... but it will happen Smile

and i had another thing to say but i cant remember what sinnce someone was playing the guitar very loudly behind me...
Well, if you\'re looking for a date, contact me Tongue
Mengioto Wrote:i wish you guys best of luck, but don\'t forget that there are lots of more girls out there who seek boyfriends...
You\'re right, but they always want the other guys Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Reference URL's