[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Lovelife status?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Good to hear Al, hopefully I won\'t be alone much longer. I\'m trying my damned mother fucking hardest. Tongue
Love at last, I met a beautiful girl named Sarah and we hit it off right from the word go!
congratulations... oh and i forgot to say that that 3 day date may have gone well but that was it. lol
oooh

My first date was supposed to be today.. the plan was to go to \"the heartbreak kid\" with a friend of my brothers (jognt).. It started last monday, when I told him I liked him (in dutch \"een oogje hebben op\"), and he said he felt the same.

The next day it turned out jognt read a part of the conversation which was laying on my bed cuz I wanted to show it to a friend at school, and then he read the whole convo.. Later that day jog told me that all the stuff the guy had said to me were lines he used on about every girl.

Ofcourse I didn\'t want my bro to read it, but now I thank him cuz who knows what I couldve gotten myself into..

Anyway, the guy I was supposed to go to the movies with didnt know this (still doesn\'t actually). The original movie we were to see was btw Rogue Assassin at 22.20 but after hearing the news from jognt I figured that might be a little late so we rescheduled to heartbreak kid at 18.40.

Today he calls me up, tells me he forgot that he had to go to a birthday.. soooo I said okay, to bad, maybe some other time..

The other thing jognt told me was that the guy planned on saying \"I just want to be friends\" after the movies, so I kind of relaxed a bit. But I don\'t really feel like making new plans for a movie or anything, if he\'s going to say he changed his mind or something..

So I\'ll see how it goes, but still, I\'m kind of pissed off and sad.
Good thing for brothers sometimes!

SC
yeah, sometimes Tongue on one hand I wish he hadn\'t told me, so I could just figure it out myself, on the other hand I do thank him.

well anyway, yesterday on msn again, I had enough:

me: we don\'t have to go to the movies anymore
him: ?
me: I think that we\'d both come to the conclusion that it won\'t work
him: that\'s true
me: so we can save both money and timeTongue
him: yeah
me: okay, well I\'m off, gonna keep my sis some company
him: ok

That\'s the last you\'ll hear about him Tongue
... ok.

well well done then Smile
Met a girl at my school through a drawing class, we started talking more and more.
Eventually we hung out a bit, more and more. We even went skating together, yeah she skates!! Last week, she invited me over to her apartment to smoke some bong bowls. I walk in and she introduces me to her boy friend....gah. Haha no luck these days, shes still a cool friend to have though.
oh man. :/

i know what that\'s like. *hug*
It sucks, but oh well.
Things are still looking up a bit on the girl front heh
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Reference URL's