[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Lovelife status?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
whats wrong with pink?
Well, turns out she is in *that* week of the month, and she has alot of trouble with menstruation, and not only being moody that is.
She had lots of stomache ache and lower back ache that evening and I can imagine that I\'m not exactly the main thing on her mind.
And btw some other ppl said she was being distant to them too.
It was just one hell of a bummer night for her...

Now I understand her again! Tongue
(Untill something happens and my newbness shows again :redface: )
See? Told you it was something \"women\"! :rofl:
lol

well it can really be painful, i think YG can agree with me on that one ^^

as for the thread, my answer is:

I always seem to fall for the friends of my brother...

which is major problem no. 1, but although I\'m single, i don\'t really mind. Not so many problems, not so bound by having to remember to call him (or not so much, depends), or to do something fun. not that you would forget it, but sometimes i think i\'d just wanna be on my own, without a bf...

but if anyone in Rotterdam aged 16+ (up till 19/20) is interested? :roll:

it wouldn\'t hurt i suppose, could get nice.

Then there\'s my exams these year and the questions: would i have enough time, if i get dumped in the middle of them, would that affect my test results... etc...

but i must say, the options are limited...
Jah intense stabbing, grateing and prolonged painingness of the belly ache and the back ache :X :X Along with the mood swings leading to insainity, insomnia and paranoia all things added, as you might agree, an alround lovely experiance Tongue
ok last weekend i could of been a typical guy but wasn\'t...

out camping (as i have been every weekend for the past month) with groups of mates....

we\'d had alot of whiskey saturday night and there was 3 of us sitting in my tent basically having a laugh, 2 guys and 1 gal (you can see where this is going)... rather drunk (read: very very) as you were and suddenly the girl pipes up \"sooo have any of you two bought any \'protection\'\"... we both look at each other and shrug... then she replies with \"ive brought LOTS\" and then winked at both of us in turn!
.... and we both thought nothing more of it.... it wasn\'t till the next day that we both realised that she wanted a manage a trois!!!! But we had been too drunk to read the signs... DOH!!!!

Again, why can\'t women just state the bleeding obvious instead of being cryptic..... especially when the guys are very drunk on whiskey.

Spose the good thing.... wasn\'t a typical guy lol

Vips
Sorry ladies, I wasn\'t trying to ridiculize your lady-problems, just trying to be funny. Trying to. Smile

If you want funny, there\'s this.

Oookay back on topic now :redface:
=D.C.L.I=Everest Wrote:Sorry ladies, I wasn\'t trying to ridiculize your lady-problems, just trying to be funny. Trying to. Smile

If you want funny, there\'s this.

Oookay back on topic now :redface:

Well, you succeeded Evert.. :rofl: :rofl:

D?oh! I said to myself the first time I saw this topic \"Stay out of it\".

* Albert Wesker runs very hard out of the topic.
(Still in love with Claire)
ive been banned from answering this question cause i start depressing people :\\
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Reference URL's