[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Lovelife status?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Are you sure he meant \"virgin\" in the astrology sense? Smile
there can be alot of truth in the caracteristics buddy.
No, those horoscope things are always so vague that they make every gullible person think \"hey this thing knows me!\". If it\'s in a magazine read by thousands of people, do you really expect it to say something about you?
I\'m a scorpion, and those horoscopes are about as real as the ghosts underneath your bed.
And sometimes some things really happen! Its called coincidence... Wink

Well, Al, tbh, I don\'t believe in dating sites.
Just imagine what person would actually take the effort to look to someones profile over the internet...
Offcourse, you\'ll need to know some people in canada before you move there, so maybe its worth a shot...

Are there any concrete plans yet like dates, where exactly, job opportunities over there?
Fuck. Allie wants to go on a break...She wants to wait untill we are out of highschool to move in with eachother and date etc. I\'m generally fucked atm..not sleeping, just starting school again, broke up with the only person keepiong me alive for the past couple of monthes. Fuckity fuck fuck...luckily im medicating myself with vodka and whiskey...drunk right now. Fuck this life
Andius, take it easy.. Don\'t hurt yourself or anything, just relax and slow down a bit.

I think the best thing you can do is to be her friend, and be there for her and just be generally caring. I\'m sure she still cares about you, and would be very hurt if you ended your life or hurt yourself in any way. Talk to her, let her know how you feel and perhaps she\'ll understand and reconsider.

I am not much of an advice giver.. But that\'s the best advice I can give.
andius Wrote:Fuck. Allie wants to go on a break...She wants to wait untill we are out of highschool to move in with eachother and date etc. I\'m generally fucked atm..not sleeping, just starting school again, broke up with the only person keepiong me alive for the past couple of monthes. Fuckity fuck fuck...luckily im medicating myself with vodka and whiskey...drunk right now. Fuck this life
oh dude...
it\'s 11:50 here, and i\'m drunkish too.

shit.
that sux, kinda like what happened to me, start looking elsewhere buddy, she probably is.

My claire wanted a break lol, so she could go and get fucked by some \"chav\", probably what they are doing right now, in the appartment that i was going to live with her in.

oh dude.

alchool helps Big Grin

at least i can say that!
I must say you are an idiot Al, drinking to make emotional pain go away is not healthy and it leads to alcoholism. Also, pessimism does not encourage people to feel better. Aren\'t we supposed to try and help eachother out and not make eachother feel worse because we had a bad experience?

I have had too many bad experiences in my life and I finally just gave up on being negative and pessimistic, it doesn\'t help fuck all. Now cheer up and look on the bright side, both of you have many years ahead of you and many people don\'t find the right person for them until their late twenties or later.

Negativity helps nothing.
Za_Goobinator Wrote:I must say you are an idiot Al, drinking to make emotional pain go away is not healthy and it leads to alcoholism. Also, pessimism does not encourage people to feel better. Aren\'t we supposed to try and help eachother out and not make eachother feel worse because we had a bad experience?

I have had too many bad experiences in my life and I finally just gave up on being negative and pessimistic, it doesn\'t help fuck all. Now cheer up and look on the bright side, both of you have many years ahead of you and many people don\'t find the right person for them until their late twenties or later.

Negativity helps nothing.
good point Goob\', I haven\'t been drinking that much really, I\'m just trying to let time move on, and to forget about her, it\'s beter that way.

Andius, if she remains faithful to you, then the future is in your hands, if not, then a young and inspired artist such as your self should have no worries finding a much nicer girl, should you choose to.

but while we are sitting around waiting, time moves on, and, if we are really lucky, Jerome might get hit by a bus tommorow :tup:
:rofl:

that would be good Big Grin

but some how, we\'re never that lucky are we?

(not that i\'ll be getting back with Claire or anything stupid like that :wacko: )
Update on Goob\'s lovelife: Not much to update.. My lovelife is more wonderful than ever Smile, my girlfriend and I have been together for 3 months now and it has been nothing but wonderful Big Grin. If only her and I could see eachother more than once a week, damn parents Tongue (Hers), but even though we only see eachother once a week it isn\'t going to interfere with our reationship Smile.

All in all my love life is wonderful and I have found the person I am spending the rest of my life with, and I hope you\'ll all somehow have the same luck I did Smile.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Reference URL's