[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Lovelife status?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
luck!
Well, my self esteem just reached a new depth...

In a moment of crazyness, I decided to ask a girl out from work. We get along good, so I figured : why don\'t I give it a go and ask her out to the movies...

The answer was \"rather not\". Well, I expected it more or less, but still...
it\'s called freedom, congratulations. it\'s a step towards your futre, and a step away from your past Smile

good on you buddy.

(the importance of her \"rather not\" reply doesn\'t mater, don\'t worry.)

you\'re doing good!
The question is : Do I want to step towards my future? Do I want to put my past behind me? I\'m still waking up, thinking of what could have been when Sarah wouldn\'t have broken up with me.

I thought that asking another girl out would help me a bit past my depressive state of mind, but it didn\'t. I know I\'m probably wrong about this, but it made me feel pretty sure that I\'m gonna be \"just a good friend\" to the girls that I like...

I\'m 23, so I have a long future ahead of me, but I\'m not really optimistic about it... My greatest fear is that I won\'t find a soulmate, that I\'ll stay alone for the rest of my life... If there\'s anything in the world that I\'m really longing for, it\'s that \"special someone\"... I don\'t meet a lot of new people, so the changes of finding someone to share my life with are slim...

Crap, I\'m blurting out some pretty heavy stuff this early in the morning...
My fears are the same buddy.

I feel the same, exept thati hope i never do get back with claire.

therefore I HAVE to look to the future now.

i don\'t meet many ppl either, but then there arn\'t that many around here to meet.

... so if I can move, to Canada Big Grin maybe I could find someone Tongue
1 month later...

...and i\'m still having bad dreams.
My lovelife is great... But when I am not talking to Kayla or around her my life is shit.. What did I do all day today? I slept, because I lost the will to do anything. I don\'t know whats wrong with me and why I can\'t seem to do anything except cry when I\'m not around Kayla, it\'s not much fun...

I only get to see her once a week and it\'s really hard to deal with that, I love her so much and I only have to put up with that for approximately 4 more months, but it has only gotten harder to be away from her... Well, the bright side is that she\'s moving in with me in 9 months Smile so I have lots to look forward to.
Za_Goobinator Wrote:Well, the bright side is that she\'s moving in with me in 9 months Smile so I have lots to look forward to.
OMG YOU GOT HER PREGNANT??? :lol:
Big-Al Wrote:1 month later...

...and i\'m still having bad dreams.

1 month later...

...and i\'m still having bad dreams....

... and she\'s acting as if we never were together...

Talked to her on msn. She didn\'t avoid me, but she sure as hell wasn\'t eager to talk to me...
yeah....

i want to move on.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Reference URL's