[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Lovelife status?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
im sorry riptor, but - believe it or not - im fine alone atm...

Don\'t think i can handle a guy during my exam year Tongue aaaand the guy i really liked for about 6 years said nothing when I told him i really liked him Tongue

Turns out he didnt say anything becuz i didnt ask, arschloch Tongue

and not all of them want another guy, some of em, if they really like one guy, act as if they like another, to get guy 1 to see how he can please her Smile

its stupid yes, but some girls are veeeeery difficult to understand ^^
I was just joking, mengie Wink

There\'s one girl that has my undivided interest atm, and if I\'m not mistaken, she might be interested too. But then again, I always misread these things...
just ask her ^^

we always find that funny

well there are the alternatives these days... that dont, but still Smile
Hmm, I\'d think they\'d get rather embarrassed... :?
Somebody needs to write out girl logic! Big Grin
Any volunteers? (Hi mengie)

Tongue
Some guy at work feels threatened by me, because I\'m good friends with the girl he likes... hehe, feels good Big Grin
-=BYE=-RiptoR Wrote:Some guy at work feels threatened by me, because I\'m good friends with the girl he likes... hehe, feels good Big Grin
Congratulations; you\'re a male! Tongue But seriously, if it feels good, you should totally go for it Smile
i think he means it feels good getting another male jealous
Big-Al Wrote:i think he means it feels good getting another male jealous
Yes Al, exactly my point Tongue
It just feels good to know I can be a threat to another guy in that area of life... Tongue
Well guys, today was shitty as all hell,

Me and the gal are riding BART home(like a subway/train), she says, Andy theres something i want to tell you, should i tell you now or later? I say ok tell me now. Well she drops a bombshell. \"I haven\'t really liked you more than a friend for a long time now, but I was to afraid to say anything. I nod my head a grit my teeth...wtf is going on here?

As the train ride progresses I ask how long? she replies \"since december\"...december is when we met...Then she quickly says that only part of her only likes me as a friend...this whole thing isn\'t really suprising, and in retrospect was quite obvious...it fucking sucks.

I asked why she decided to tell me today(two grandparents of mine are dying in the hospital atm Sad ) she said she had no idea...god damn..of all times, right when I need her most.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Reference URL's