[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: TTR Day - Sunday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I\'m browsing right now an old CD with lots of TTR stuff to upload to the ftp server.

You know its name?
Kleinkrieg it was...
Wait, wasn\'t that the city one? The one with a church, an infermery... Yes, that must be it. I remember lots of SniperArena matches there.

Anyway, it was quite... not good, I\'m afraid :/
Could someone maybe change some maps around a little to make for a more diverse game? I\'ve been thinking about Merderet backwards, for example. Is that doable?
Lol, you are talking about Kleinskrieg, easily the crappiest WW2 map ever (no offence intended, Nash, I\'m not teh first to utter this sentiment). Very easy to play if you are a bar whore like me, but a nightmare for everyone else. Its mostly pink and orange.

If ya want it, I uploaded it here.
will your ftp be up for 24/7, shift?

thx for sharing that map with us, turbo :tup:
gonna check that one out, never played it.

Wesker

EDIT: Well, played on the map Kleinskrieg abit, it aint that bad but it has some bugs and its a bit small. Would be cool tho to play it next sunday Smile
Albert Wesker Wrote:will your ftp be up for 24/7, shift?

Yes, it\'s at a host company located in California. So USAers will have quite fast dls there, I guess.

Right now I\'m uploading stuff. Once I\'m finished I\'ll post a thread about it with a list of what\'s inside (there\'r some odd things there, I\'m the first surprised to find that in that CD, trust me Big Grin).
That makes me think. I havent seen nash in ages.
Sunday, 11th of Sept, the Server will have 2 old custom maps in the rotation, to be precise:

- TTR-A bridge too far - download
- TTR-Kleinskrieg - download

I will place them somewhere in the middle of the rotation, that way everyone can join in and play them(if they stay long enough).

Anyway,
Time: 1900 gmt
Date: 11th of Sept.

and make sure you download/install the 2 custom maps before joining.

Thanks goes out to Shift for providing the download links.

Oh yeah, the nade sound \"bug\" is fixed.

Wesker
Cool. Come to think of it, Kleinskrieg is the only map that makes TTR seem remotely CoD-like in tempo, it being so small and frag-friendly.
Reference URL's