[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: TTR Day - Sunday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Albert Wesker Wrote:I am sorry but i am not gonna run a server today, as a matter of fact this will be my last post here, cos i am gone.

Goodbye
No disrespect to your decision, but I think you should at least give us an explanation. You\'re not just any member, and you\'re not just taking a break, as it seems. What brought on this radical move?
=D.C.L.I=Everest Wrote:
Albert Wesker Wrote:I am sorry but i am not gonna run a server today, as a matter of fact this will be my last post here, cos i am gone.

Goodbye
No disrespect to your decision, but I think you should at least give us an explanation. You\'re not just any member, and you\'re not just taking a break, as it seems. What brought on this radical move?
yeah, you listen to megadeth, you cool Sad
Evert, just let it be. He\'s never been obliged to put a server on, organize community matches, help start TTR related sites, host files and other dozen stuff he\'s done for TTR, investing time, resources and effort just because he wanted and liked it. Not to mention without any profit nor other glory than just being one of the finest TTR players.

So, it\'s a pity, idd. But it\'s his decision. So respect it.

Wiskas, good luck out there, buddy Smile:tup:

BTW, Ivan set up a server today and, after some trials, it looks pretty smooth now. So, if he\'s willing to keep hosting we can keep TTRing... as long as we TTRers join.
TTR SHALL NOT DIE!!!

well, UT TTR might when the new one is released. But i expect Turbs will get some of us together to rembember the good old days lool Tongue
Well, depending on timing, i should be able to geta quasi-permanent sever going here in a few weeks, but untill then, you guys\'ll have to make due Wink

well said shifty Smile
I respect that decision wesker, running a server every week does take a lot out of you.

I suppose everyone gets tired of TTR now and then, but most do get over it. :tup:
Ahh too bad. Always enjoyed the stuff you did for TTR. Besides what big al said. You listen to megadeth, you cool.

Goodbye

:wtf::eek:You can be less active. You don\'t have to run a server anymore. Just stay with us. We appreciate everything that you have ever done for TTR community and it wouldn\'t be nice to see you go.
For anyone that reads this thread to see if there is a game on: Next match is on SATURDAY, not sunday, as the server hasnt been 100% load tested yet...
The only problem i see with your comp is ram.
Reference URL's