[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: TTR Day - Sunday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
irc.gamesurge.net
#ttr
Sorry guys, my life right now is revolving around making money. Unfortunately, the house I\'m helping to build for a family friend is 3 hours away. Plus tomorrow we have to leave early so we can beat the Tile guys there. So I had to load up supplies all afternoon onto the truck so I can get up at 5 tomorrow morning.

And if that\'s not bad enough, right now I can\'t get to sleep.
I\'m thinking of running a TTR server set to automatically run on every sunday. This will be a dual opteron 248 located in dallas, tx at a premium datacenter. If someone could e-mail me a direct link to possibly a .zip or .rar it would be helpful. Server security is either preventing me from downloading 7zip files or file links through php.
Loads of fun yesterday. Max number of players was something like 8.
Capone Wrote:I\'m thinking of running a TTR server set to automatically run on every sunday. This will be a dual opteron 248 located in dallas, tx at a premium datacenter. If someone could e-mail me a direct link to possibly a .zip or .rar it would be helpful. Server security is either preventing me from downloading 7zip files or file links through php.
Hey, that\'s awesome! I haven\'t played on an American TTR server in well, 2 years?
Yesterday was fun indeed.
I got pwned.
Alot.

Aaah, the good old times! Big Grin
As much as I want to see one, I don\'t think that an server based in America would have many players.

Most of the people here being in Europe, like having a local server to keep there pings down, and have historically not played on servers in the US due to the ping. Those of us across the Atlantic, in the US, just have to suffer.

SC
Softlayer is known for their premium network. My friend in sweden gets a 120 ping.
USA is faaaaar from Poland. We\'ll see if it works good.
Yeah lets just see.
Reference URL's