[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: TTR Day - Sunday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good fun, but dissapointingly no Himmelsfart!Tongue
I wish my laptop did have a noticeable vid card.
Yeah, you missed some great action tomcat.
Anyway, I found something interesting in my backup archive, that map made by Nash \"A Bridge too far\" this map is damn big (esp. the bridge) so i thought maybe it would be fun to play a bit on that map sunday next week. I personally only played it for a couple of times.

And if constrictor is ready with his maps it would be awesome to play that one also.

Wesker
We can try it.
Anyway it needs lots of players to have an acceptable \"fun factor\".
Gonna fix my TTR ASAP (have UT installed now, basic stuff)
wooh, I had a great time playing =) It was just like the good old times, aint that right Wes ? Wink
Gonna make you drool about my system specs...

Running at 1280x960, framerate VSync limited at 85FPS, with 4xFSAA and 4x Anisotropy.

Specs:
Proc, mobo and mem: AMD64 3500+ on nVidia nForce4 SLI with 1024MB CAS2 DDR400 in dual-channel mode
Video: GeForce 6800 with 256MB
Map Vote would be useful.
Crazy_Ivan Wrote:Gonna make you drool about my system specs...

Running at 1280x960, framerate VSync limited at 85FPS, with 4xFSAA and 4x Anisotropy.

Specs:
Proc, mobo and mem: AMD64 3500+ on nVidia nForce4 SLI with 1024MB CAS2 DDR400 in dual-channel mode
Video: GeForce 6800 with 256MB

TFT screen?
If not, why the hell don\'t you run it at 1600x1200 like myself Tongue
(amd 3500+, 1024 Corsair DDR400 dual channel, ATI 800x Pro 256 ram)
Ah, the notoriously-long-bridge map. I remember sneaking across, only to get shot by shift when I got there. That took me ages, damn it, I want revenge Tongue
Reference URL's