[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: TTR Day - Sunday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How soon they forget! Sad

SERVERS UP!

SC
oh Albert Wesker is still around Big Grin good Big Grin
Crap, couldn\'t you guys remind me in person?
Next time I\'m gonna leave my cell phone number here, but I\'m not sure for wich devious causes you\'ll use it... Wink
Big-Al Wrote:oh Albert Wesker is still around Big Grin good Big Grin

I can see you have life nowWink He still hosts the server every sundayWink
You want us to call you, to remind you about a game that runs weekly on Sunday night at 8 pm? :roll:

SC
Nice to see TTR is still alive and kicking. Most of you probably won\'t remember me/know who I am, but I used to play TTR a lot. I am thinking about downloading the latest version (was it 1.3?) and have some online action.

P.S. Is shift still around?
latest version is 1.35 CE (community edition)

http://robotictwin.com/ttrfiles/pafiledb...file&id=36

here you can download it!!
Well ain\'t that a familiar name. Shift is still around, he bounces in from time to time on this forum, but you\'ll most likely catch him easily on the DCLI forum.
Midwinter Wrote:Nice to see TTR is still alive and kicking. Most of you probably won\'t remember me/know who I am, but I used to play TTR a lot. I am thinking about downloading the latest version (was it 1.3?) and have some online action.

P.S. Is shift still around?
Hey mid, I remember you. I think you\'ll recognize me in INF as -=]N[=-Dillinger Big Grin. Welcome back.
Eh, the sneaky bastard returns. I guess I\'ll see you on inf and ttr. Welcome back!

ok and this is random but really shocking what duke and taque did on inf... pretty cool that I took a break from gaming at the right time... Big Grin
Reference URL's