[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: TTR Day - Sunday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big Grin yes put it up!

I dont know if i can play next sunday. Can you start it 30 min earlier or so?
=D.C.L.I=Everest Wrote:I remember sneaking across, only to get shot by shift when I got there. That took me ages, damn it, I want revenge Tongue
:lies:

Don\'t worry. That was ages ago, before the operation that removed my thumbs, implanting a couple pokemon heads. Your revenge will be easy this time Wink

BTW, funny enough the kind of hype we\'r having in this thread lately. I mean funny because I thought that the TTR revival was already dying after 3 weeks (as always), but nope, ppl seem to be eagin to play. And more each day.

We\'ll have TTR for one more weekend! :woot:

[edit]
Wekser (or LivingGadget): we\'ll need a link to download A Bridge Too Far , then. I lost mine :/
IntRed Wrote:TFT screen?
If not, why the hell don\'t you run it at 1600x1200 like myself Tongue
(amd 3500+, 1024 Corsair DDR400 dual channel, ATI 800x Pro 256 ram)
No tft screen
and why i don\'t run it at 1600x1200... i get a headache from 60Hz refresh (monitor won\'t go higher)
shift Wrote:[edit]
Wekser (or LivingGadget): we\'ll need a link to download A Bridge Too Far , then. I lost mine :/
You can download the map here (copy/paste):
http://www.geocities.com/awesker666/TTR-...toofar.zip

(now just hope i dont exceed my limit Tongue)

Wesker
I have this new theory I\'m working on: TTR lives as long as we\'re talking about it in this thread Tongue

So yeah. Nothing more to say Smile
linky no worky for me Sad
Same here :/
Any chance to host it at DCLI?
An Gof and Shift, have you tried copying the url then paste it into the address bar? that way it works for me.

Wesker
Great, worked for me :tup:

Just in case, I\'ve uploaded the map to my own server also.
You can get it clicking this:
A Bridge Too Long Wink

In fact I\'m thinking about putting more TTR files there. Like the standalone one (uploading, 4 hours to go yet). That way we\'ll make sure that noone misses anything.
anybody got the 1st map that Nash did ?

a smaller far better map than Bridge imo
Reference URL's