[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: TTR Day - Sunday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah..they were some some shoe licking, butt kicking, ass w00ping games sure as hell Big Grin

Really enjoyed Merkers...a full 15 minuits of trying to break LT and Wiskers in every tactic and formation known to man Tongue (Does my bum look big in this ? Wink Tongue )

St. Lo Kicked! Getting slaughtered and then being killed with my own weapon = TeH Rockzores...and then to finnaly get past LT, just to be flayed down by wiskers...Big Grin

Das boot owned...as did TLD...and for a smaller amount of players merderet was wicked aswell Big Grin

And we even managed a full map round Big Grin A huge thankyou to everyone who played Big Grin

And thankyou for the shouties...it\'s great to be back Big Grin
blah if only more ttr happend during the week and i didnt have that strange problem.
Goddamnit, I knew I forgot something
I was stressing all sunday thinking I forgot something for school. Sad
* shift deletes Morrowind from w00p\'s HD
* tomcat ha wipes w00p\'s morrowinds disks
u guys bare cruel
The carnage-filled festivities sound great. However, I get a 404 error when I try the link to the standalone. Is this god\'s way of saying he hates me, or is there some other way around this. Thanks.
The only standalone right now is the one at the DCLI server.
You can download the full 1.3.5 patch from here:
http://robotictwin.com/ttrfiles/pafiledb...file&id=36

Just install it the normal way (UT+TTR 1.3.5)
Thanks
I removed the standalone upload a while back and tried on numerous occasions to upload a 1.35 version but it seems the dcli ftp is getting a bit cramped. I will have a look later-ish to see if i can resolve it.
Reference URL's