[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: TTR Day - Sunday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Constrictor Wrote:Wesker will be hosting his server again this coming Sunday at 2000 GMT. I hope more of you will come this time, as it may be the first chance to play my map online!

Sweet, maybe i\'ll upload a tweaked holland map with some tweaks. It\'s been sitting on my harddrive collecting dust at the moment.
if you do... give us a chance to download it in advance please i beg you. I\'m on 64k... that\'s not much better than dialup.
As promised, not much changed just a few brushes cleaned up and so on.
It has been on my harddrive for a while now, so here it is. I may make a few more cleanups over time.

*.u file in /System/
*.unr file in /TheThirdReich/Maps/
http://www.ttr-dcli.org/~squad/ttr/TTR-H...weaked.zip

-> Increased spawn times by 5 seconds
-> Proper skybox
-> Removed first allied objective
-> Tweaked some nasty brushes in Farm
-> Added bunker opposite farm for some suppresing fire by offense
-> Added some ramps on the dyke running along the farm so you can actually get over it
-> Made it easier to jump over the sandbags towards communication centre.

Looking forward to play constrictor\'s map!!!! Smile
Sounds good. I hope Wesker can get his hands on these.
thanks LT
Constrictor if you need any hosting for the map once it\'s finished i\'d gladly upload it to the DCLI website.
Really? I was thinking about where to host it. It\'s so close. I just need to tweak the spawns a bit. Maybe I can e-mail it to you or something for hosting. Thanks.
Wesker\'s server is up! Don\'t forget to download my map here.
Ill get my pics up from last sunday up soon.
Reference URL's