[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: TTR Day - Sunday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i`ll show my face this week as i`ll have to uninstall TTR to make room for CoD2 next week :redface:
AN GOF. Wrote:i`ll show my face this week as i`ll have to uninstall TTR to make room for CoD2 next week :redface:
what you should do is get a new harddrive
Bad Gof, bad! :tdown: Tongue

I might be there tonight Smile
Probably have a go once the server goes up.
will the server be up?
It should be.
Nice one :tup:
LivingTarget was especially inspired today (that damn bastard) Tongue
St.Lo - Last stand at hotel
[Image: like_old_times.jpg]

That was the best bar grabbing and kar whoreing since a long time.

Although I loved Merkers with Me and Wesker organizing some pretty tight defense around the switch. I got killed when I *clicked* with no more ammo, ran towards weskers stg grab it and try to kill shift and fail.

That was awesome.

GG\'s all, gotta have some more next week. It felt good!

Shouties to YG, it\'s good to have you back. YG + Shift is a mean tandem in any scenario. :tup:
LivingTarget Wrote:Shouties to YG, it\'s good to have you back. YG + Shift is a mean tandem in any scenario. :tup:

Indeed.

:agree: Too bad you don\'t play on friday/saturday. I would have a bigger chance to join:/
Too bad I did\'nt make St. Lo, figured it was all over when the server went doon. Gotta say I enjoyed Boot, where I got the enig and YG the docs, if I\'m not mistaken. And the ping/lag was better than in months for me.

[Image: UTX%20Pict%200001.jpg]
Reference URL's