[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Which movies are you waiting for?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Mengioto Wrote:cant wait for Assault on precinct 13 (if thats how you write it :roll: ) that one is soooooo kooool Big Grin

its good, no where near as good as the orignal though

=D.C.L.I=Everest Wrote:I\'d like to go see The Machinist, and Saw. Both look interesting. Anyone seen them?

seen saw, thats very good that movie, i thought it was very interesting
Saw Sin City on Friday, it was just brilliant, the movie just oozes of atmosphere, its like a mix of Pulp Fiction, film noir, with stylized violence and you have a rough idea of what its like. However its not a movie for the light hearted, it can get pretty graphic at times and there was one scene where it was just *shudder* I don\'t want to spoil it, but yeah go see the movie. Even if you never read the comics go see it, its just an awesome movie. Well yeah I\'m just about done here. Later ppl.
Definetly Star wars 3, out the 19th
possibly kingdom of heaven although they say ithe story sucks (but who cares when you have battle scenes with ballistas and siege towers)
i agree with uber soldat u all must see SIN CITY its a fantastic movie i saw it and loved it even though ive never heard of the comic series and dotn read comic books... see it its awesome! By the way i just found out about this mod and just registered, can anyone tell me if this mod is out for UT2004 and when the site will be up?
I\'ll direct you towards some of our other forums. But no, this mod isn\'t out yet. It\'s coming out for a standalone Engine called Torque. You won\'t have to pay for it at all.
wtf i thought it was for UT2k4? where can i get this torque and how far is the mod from release?
If i can chip in:
The Third Reich has moved away from the status of mod, in opt for the title of stand alone game.
as for Torque, you can go look it up at GarageGames, http://www.garagegames.com
Torque is a game engine, not nessicarily a game.
just thought i\'d point it out Smile
As for ETA of the game, its hard to say, but its curretly eing projected in early 2006-ish.
also, the site will be up soon....very soon....heh...hehe...mwahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah.....
right then, carry on Wink
also its good to say yuou will not need to get torque to play TTR
One could also mention that one still can play TTR, providing one has a copy of UT99 ...
well i have UT2k4 so will i be able to play the game im not sure i understand if i need torque or not
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's