[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Which movies are you waiting for?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I heard Ong Bak was really good, I\'ve yet to see it either. Hey, you live in the bay area right?
yeah i live in Sunnyvale
hmm..i live in orinda
What is this, Blind Date? Tongue

I\'m looking forward to seeing Sideways and The Life Aquatic.

Constantine seemed crap to me the second I saw the trailer. As whowasit (sorry Tongue) said, it\'s just one of those flicks for kids who wear black and think they\'re cool. Same thing with The Matrix, Blade, Van Helsing, Hellboy, Underworld... Meh. Not my cup of tea.
I really recomend The life Aquatic, and Sideways....especially if you like wine lol
I just read about an upcoming documentary that\'s supposedly a must-see: Darwin\'s Nightmare. I think I might translate the article just to tell you folks about it Tongue Yeah I have no life...
YG YG! Just got the Incredibles DVD. The babysitting episode had me dying. Especially what Syndrome said.
yeah thats great isnt it pun, i was laughing so much, although i does appear they gave the baby every power under the sun Tongue
Havent seen The Incredibles yet, I\'ll wait till its on sky box office Big Grin

umm,

Lemony Snicket\'s and unfortunate series of events. (read the books ageas ago, wanna see if the film compares)
Hitch (utter girl snizzel Tongue)
13 going on 30 (old and sooo cheesy I know, still havent got round to see it)
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (just for Johnny Depp *melts*)
Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous (I\'m so sad Tongue)
Saw the incredible on saturday.. Great movie Big Grin

Hitch looks good, As does The hitch-hikers guide to the galaxy :eek: (soooo cant wait for that)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's