[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Which movies are you waiting for?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
i always like to stay to the very end when i go to the movies... (which isn\'t often)
me too Tongue you know how many times ive seen part 1 of pirates, but ive only seen the bit after the credits like 5 times or something? that was when i bought it on dvd and listenend to the music at the credits, then suddenly the monkey showed up Tongue to bad they didnt put that in the second tho... i thought it would be something like that again..
300, going to movies tonight Smile
Gonna see 300 soon aswell. Could be awesome.
Could have been better. It\'s a cool experience, but like someone said, it\'s a great roller coaster ride, but not too good of a movie.
my friend and i were talking about it (he saw it in the imax, i saw it in a normal theatre) and we decided that it was porbably the best and the worst movie ever. after watching it i went home, ate a thick steak,and pumped iron for an hour. though its kinda funny, its got something for men and women. its got musclebound, half-naked dudes in capes for the ladies; and for the dudes... they kill things with swords.

but thats it... no discernable plot or character growth. just good fun. I saw Reign Over Me yesterday. Pretty good. As was Shooter - it was like Macguyver with long range weapons. good stuff.
i\'d give 300 a score of 7.5 out of 10
300 gets 1337 on the awesome scale

it gets 7 out of 10 on the movie scale if you really look at how good it is.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's