Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is Al Qaeda a fabrication by Washington?
02-10-2005, 07:31 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2005 07:39 PM by shift.)
RE: Is Al Qaeda a fabrication by Washington?
First, I invite you to download/watch the BBC documentary.

It explains how the extreme islamists and the USA neocons became what they are now, who were their spiritual leaders, what are their tactics and what ideas are behind each one. Following both trajectories you can see how they are closer than both think and how both use terror to achieve their objectives.

It doesn\'t talk about conspiracies of any type, but I understand that that\'s what can be readed from the documentary idea if you haven\'t watched it. The rest are just personal opinions from forum members. I just mark this point to don\'t lose the focus.

The documentary questions if Al Qaeda has ever existed as an organization (you know, all the underground bunkers in Afghanistan alla Spectra organization from the James Bond movie series). As Crazy_Ivan and others have stated, Al Qaeda has never been an organization, but just an ideal, tagged by the USA and used later from independent radical islamist terrorist cells to increase the terror factor of their actions.

Watching the documentaries will clear some of the misunderstandings expressed here.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Smithcraft - 02-01-2005, 09:12 AM
RE: Is Al Qaeda a fabrication by Washington? - shift - 02-10-2005 07:31 PM