[ghc]Games Forums
Is Al Qaeda a fabrication by Washington? - Printable Version

+- [ghc]Games Forums (http://forums.ghc-games.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Political Debates (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Is Al Qaeda a fabrication by Washington? (/showthread.php?tid=118)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Is Al Qaeda a fabrication by Washington? - shift - 01-25-2005 05:20 AM

Interesting stuff.

Follow the linko: Is Al Qaeda a fabrication by Washington?

Has it been emmited yet in the UK? If so, has anybody watch it?

[EDIT]

I wanted to post a poll earlier, but I wasn\'t able to connect to this forums until now. So... there it is.

RE: Is Al Qaeda a fabrication by Washington? - LivingTarget - 01-25-2005 08:57 PM

It has probably been aired already, but my TV broke down recently. It was getting ancient anyway.

It\'s often a big problem that people get their facts from the TV rather then from experience. I\'m sure it helps to not watch any news for a couple of months from my Point of View Smile

I think people should really question all that is 9/11 + Iraq, a little conspiricy theory never hurt anyone.

RE: Is Al Qaeda a fabrication by Washington? - =D.C.L.I=TJ - 01-25-2005 09:31 PM

Interesting stuff. I\'ve done a bit of digging around and it was aired as a three part series last week on BBC 2. It\'s available as a torrent if you can find it Shift.

There\'s more info about the series here

I\'m with LT on questioning the whole situation of 9/11 and the Iraq war. The whole thing stinks to high heaven IMO.

RE: Is Al Qaeda a fabrication by Washington? - shift - 01-25-2005 09:34 PM

Yep, LT. Right now I don\'t have a positioning here, I\'m waiting to watch that stuff. Anyway I\'m open to any possibilities by now.

BTW, I\'ve just found more info about that BBC documentary.
It seems to be a 3 episode series: \"The Power Of Nightmares: The Rise Of The Politics Of Fear\"

In fact all three episodes are shared in the net... just search in your favourite p2p tool.

[-YET ANOTHER- EDIT]
Damn it, TJ, you beat me Tongue

RE: Is Al Qaeda a fabrication by Washington? - SoulSurfer - 01-25-2005 09:39 PM

Seems a bit far fetched for me, i went for no, its an interesting idea but i dont think its really possible

RE: Is Al Qaeda a fabrication by Washington? - The_Punisher - 01-26-2005 12:44 AM

Christ, I hope you people aren\'t serious. Al Qaeda has been around for decades and has done some of the worst terrorism in the world. Not just only against america.

RE: Is Al Qaeda a fabrication by Washington? - Jonathan - 01-26-2005 01:11 AM

I believed from day 1 (9-11) and still do for that matter that the WTC tragedy was plotted by the US themselves.
In my opinion Al Qaeda does exist, or did a fair number of years ago. However I do not believe Al Qaeda to be an \"organisation\" of the size the US leads us to believe. I believe Al Qaeda was once a \"successful\" (if you can call it that way :? :\\ ) terrorist organisation, but that it ceised to exist or was close to extinction even before 2000.
I also believe that in the past many terrorist attacks were the work of the CIA and I don\'t believe that policy has changed.

RE: Is Al Qaeda a fabrication by Washington? - Crazy_Ivan - 01-26-2005 01:32 AM

Al Qaeda is an ideology, not an organisation. that is the thing that makes it impossible to catch

RE: Is Al Qaeda a fabrication by Washington? - viper - 01-26-2005 02:45 AM

Ivan is actually right, Al Qaeda is a network of DIFFERENT terrorist organisations, the network is used to exchange information and plans.etc it is NOT an organisation of its own being.

RE: Is Al Qaeda a fabrication by Washington? - Pythong - 01-26-2005 03:49 AM

Al-Qaeda\'s been around for a long time.

And Aljazeera as the source is ridiculoous. :nag: