[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Is Al Qaeda a fabrication by Washington?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Interesting stuff.

Follow the linko: Is Al Qaeda a fabrication by Washington?

Has it been emmited yet in the UK? If so, has anybody watch it?

[EDIT]

I wanted to post a poll earlier, but I wasn\'t able to connect to this forums until now. So... there it is.
It has probably been aired already, but my TV broke down recently. It was getting ancient anyway.

It\'s often a big problem that people get their facts from the TV rather then from experience. I\'m sure it helps to not watch any news for a couple of months from my Point of View Smile

I think people should really question all that is 9/11 + Iraq, a little conspiricy theory never hurt anyone.
Interesting stuff. I\'ve done a bit of digging around and it was aired as a three part series last week on BBC 2. It\'s available as a torrent if you can find it Shift.

There\'s more info about the series here

I\'m with LT on questioning the whole situation of 9/11 and the Iraq war. The whole thing stinks to high heaven IMO.
Yep, LT. Right now I don\'t have a positioning here, I\'m waiting to watch that stuff. Anyway I\'m open to any possibilities by now.

BTW, I\'ve just found more info about that BBC documentary.
It seems to be a 3 episode series: \"The Power Of Nightmares: The Rise Of The Politics Of Fear\"

In fact all three episodes are shared in the net... just search in your favourite p2p tool.

[-YET ANOTHER- EDIT]
Damn it, TJ, you beat me Tongue
Seems a bit far fetched for me, i went for no, its an interesting idea but i dont think its really possible
Christ, I hope you people aren\'t serious. Al Qaeda has been around for decades and has done some of the worst terrorism in the world. Not just only against america.
I believed from day 1 (9-11) and still do for that matter that the WTC tragedy was plotted by the US themselves.
In my opinion Al Qaeda does exist, or did a fair number of years ago. However I do not believe Al Qaeda to be an \"organisation\" of the size the US leads us to believe. I believe Al Qaeda was once a \"successful\" (if you can call it that way :? :\\ ) terrorist organisation, but that it ceised to exist or was close to extinction even before 2000.
I also believe that in the past many terrorist attacks were the work of the CIA and I don\'t believe that policy has changed.
Al Qaeda is an ideology, not an organisation. that is the thing that makes it impossible to catch
Ivan is actually right, Al Qaeda is a network of DIFFERENT terrorist organisations, the network is used to exchange information and plans.etc it is NOT an organisation of its own being.
Al-Qaeda\'s been around for a long time.

And Aljazeera as the source is ridiculoous. :nag:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's