Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is Al Qaeda a fabrication by Washington?
02-10-2005, 04:32 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2005 02:10 AM by Sgt. Boomer.)
RE: RE: Is Al Qaeda a fabrication by Washington?
Jonathan Wrote:I believed from day 1 (9-11) and still do for that matter that the WTC tragedy was plotted by the US themselves.
I also believe that in the past many terrorist attacks were the work of the CIA and I don\'t believe that policy has changed.

:wtf: That darling of the lib-left media, Bill Clinton, couldn’t hide the fact that he shagged a fat intern in the oval office for more than a few months. Do you honestly believe it’s even remotely possible that one of the greatest atrocities of the last 50 years could have been planned and executed by the Bush administration in a matter of 8 months?

Obviously conspiracies happen: 9/11 was a conspiracy; but it’s ridiculous to suggest it was a CIA conspiracy. The recent dissent in the CIA and Bush administration (not to mention Abu Ghraib) are a pretty clear indication that U.S. government workers have nowhere near the level of fanaticism and blind obedience that would be required for the rubbish you’re suggesting. The Nazis were as fanatical as they came but even a copy of the transcript of the Wannsee Conference survived.

I agree with izzybob, the execs at the BBC (British Buggers & Communists) are either nuts or just out for sensationalism. Or perhaps they’ve just hired Dan Rather.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Smithcraft - 02-01-2005, 09:12 AM
RE: RE: Is Al Qaeda a fabrication by Washington? - Sgt. Boomer - 02-10-2005 04:32 PM