Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is Al Qaeda a fabrication by Washington?
01-26-2005, 11:04 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2005 11:11 PM by =D.C.L.I=TuRb0jUg3nD.)
RE: RE: Is Al Qaeda a fabrication by Washington?
shift Wrote:Well, I\'m not that sure that it\'s that futile, Turbo.
Of course this conspirancy theories are too much tasty for us when it agrees with one of our particular POV about how the World works, and that can lead to strongly affirm or deny this theories.

But if this helps to crack some iron shielded believes about some actual stuff happening around, well, that\'s good. Sometimes this kind of, erm, spectacular approaches to a delicate subject, are the only way to reach people that otherwise would never question anything.

It\'s a shame, but people who go after facts, are seldom listened today, however explosive the material. For instance; did you ever hear of american journalist Greg Palast? He blew the wistle on the Florida election scam, based on meticulous, boring, tedious FACT FINDING and RESEARCH. He got it on paper, comprende? Still they wouldnt print it in the american press, before Salon.com, of all places, picked it up.

He wrote the book \"The best democracy money can buy\", about the Bush/oil/Saudi-ties, and you\'ve seen the tabloid film version I believe; It\'s called \"Farenheit 9/11\".

See what I\'m getting at? no one listens to whistle blowers any more, unless it is IN YOUR FACE on film. Woodward/Bernstein would never ever have been allowed to print the equivalent of that stuff they published under the Nixon-scandal, if it should happen today. A large part of the reason is cause the establishment can wave it away as leftist nut-job conspiracies, even when the journalist sits on a pile of evidence.

*Edit*

I realize that I have somewhat sidetracked the debate - as it actually took it?s cue from a seemingly serious docu. But the following reactions from you lot kinda sparked my rant ...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: RE: Is Al Qaeda a fabrication by Washington? - =D.C.L.I=TuRb0jUg3nD - 01-26-2005 11:04 PM
[] - Smithcraft - 02-01-2005, 09:12 AM