Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is Al Qaeda a fabrication by Washington?
01-26-2005, 08:27 PM
RE: Is Al Qaeda a fabrication by Washington?
Pun has got a fair point, and you others are chasing ghosts. If Bush only wanted to oust Saddam, why bomb afghanistan back to stoneville? Sure, they tried creating a handy link between Al Qaida and Saddam so they could invade Iraq, but failed miserably and started touting the \"weapons of mass destruction\" chant instead (if there ever was a link between the two it was well hidden; why should strict islamist hook up with the most decadent, ungodly dictator in modern times?)

If yer looking for crimes performed by the US gov/CIA try scratching the surface of what happened in latin-america in the 70s and 80s, with the notorious US ambassador Negroponte (now ambassador to Iraq) and his stooge lackeys and death troops at the helm of terror-regimes, in the holy name of anti-communism.

Or even better; try following the money. When a Bush sits in the oval office, big business and oil will always come first.

See the problem with conspiracy theories is that you lose focus of the real, important issues. It gets clouded, it all becomes a part of a huge, overpowering conspiracy. You give up and start smoking joints instead and start conspiracy.org-like websites. Useless.

That said, I havent read the article you\'all talking about. I will, in due time ... lol
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Al Qaeda a fabrication by Washington? - =D.C.L.I=TuRb0jUg3nD - 01-26-2005 08:27 PM
[] - Smithcraft - 02-01-2005, 09:12 AM