Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is Al Qaeda a fabrication by Washington?
02-01-2005, 09:12 AM

=D.C.L.I=TuRb0jUg3nD Wrote:
shift Wrote:It\'s obvious that being optimistic lately is hard unless you are a USA citizen.

Well i certaintly don?t share that view! They?re right in the middle of the big schnizzle, and deeply divided to boot. Much cozier and out-of-the-way here up north.

I would definitely say that there aren\'t too many optimistic USA citizens that I know.

The division is really upsetting to me, as to how deep it has become. It is really quite sad.

But back on topic, when I first saw this topic, I thought I might flame out and blast the very idea.

Unfortunately, the more I think about it, the more I realize that the CIA trained Osama to fight against the Russians, and ended up with pissing him off against the US because of our support and presence in Saudi Arabia.

Of course, with the way back machine we see that during the Iran-Contra hearings, when the questioners were asking Ollie North about his fifty thousand dollar security system and he said that it was to protect his family against Osama bin Laden, who he said was the scariest person he knew of. So the connection between the US and Osama goes way back.

SC
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Smithcraft - 02-01-2005 09:12 AM