Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is Al Qaeda a fabrication by Washington?
01-26-2005, 08:33 PM
RE: Is Al Qaeda a fabrication by Washington?
Hmm... well, just remind you that the poll question, and also the questions that arise in the BBC documentary, doesn\'t affirm or deny anything. It\'s just about a possibility. As you have said, we probably never know the truth about all this, so all we can do is just guess and try to get as much info about this subject as we can or like.

All this is just a big question mark on global terrorism, starred by Al Qaeda, and the northern democracies, starred by the USA.

What I\'ve learned so far is that a few well directed questions with a few well placed facts can make your most firm believes shake.

For me, one of the most shocking questionings about something \"unquestionable\" was related about the man landing on the moon. Curiosly it wasn\'t a BBC documentary this time but a FOX one. There were about a dozen \"proofs\" there that pointed to deny that fact. And, hell, I was one of those guys \"proud of the human race\" that wanted to believe that we are capable of things as amazing as travelling to another space object and run over it like a rabbit in slow-motion. This doesn\'t mean that I don\'t believe that the man has ever stepped on the moon, but at least makes me more skeptic about some things about it.

So, for me this seems to be a similar case. A documentary dares to deal with one of the most delicated subjects lately, making you think about the reality of some facts spreaded by politicians or other media. That\'s good IMO.

And we shouldn\'t forget that morals or ethics have nothing to do with real politics, economics, or war strategy, etc. The need of survival or/and supremacy is enough for a state to, maybe not directly lie, but surely change the truth enough to suit your needs in orther to accomplish your objectives.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Al Qaeda a fabrication by Washington? - shift - 01-26-2005 08:33 PM
[] - Smithcraft - 02-01-2005, 09:12 AM