[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Andius\' Art Gallery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Andius, do you have any artwork for sale? I have a friend in Seattle who\'s apartment is looking very bare.
I would be happy to comission something for them in the very near future. You can give them my email address hurrell2 *at* gmail.com or my AIM address which is andius123.

As of right now im dealing with a small crisis in my personal health. But I would be happy and eager heh (need money) to make some art for your friend.

EDIT: I was skating and shattered my front two teeth partially into powdery fragments

[Image: n5273227173199887654nm7.jpg]
dude, that looks painful... and funny. i had a friend that did that but not while skating. he\'s in rotc, and dove into some stairs with his rucksack on. he lost a couple teeth too, so we call him \"gums\" now.

whatcha gonna do about your damaged dentition?
I was looking to have you do something cool, and then send it up to her without her knowing about it.

How much are we talking about for a commission?
It really depends on size, amount of colors, etc. Lemme think about some pricing options and feel free to let me know what your willing to pay, and I will tell you what can be done for that much. And maybe tell me something she might be interested in, or an image/color scheme that might work well in her apt.

I\'ve got a dentist appointment tomorrow, its been a long couple days.
andius Wrote:I\'ve got a dentist appointment tomorrow, its been a long couple days.

... you mean you haven\'t been yet????? :eek:
Well i went to the dentist today, they gave me some temporary teeth made of plastic glued to whats left of the originals, I will need two root canals in a couple weeks and they will put permanent ceramic crowns on instead of the plastic ones.
good luck with all that man. do you think they\'ll let you keep the plastic bits when they give you the crowns?
nah i dont think so, they usually dont do stuff like that haha
so pun, any word on a painting?
i\'ve got some ideas all thought out, i just wanna hear what she/you want for it, if at all heh
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Reference URL's