[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Andius\' Art Gallery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
[Image: clownfinished4sm.jpg]

Heres that bloody news canvas finished with a cute little clown(actually more creepy as fucking hell than cute) :nag:
[Image: bluebear2ex.jpg]

I know you guys have seen this stencil before, but this time its ready to be pasted up on the street. Wish me luck that I don\'t get caught :con: Sprayed onto a news paper btw
what do you mean pasted up on the street?

are you going to do one like it on the side of a building? or glue that newspaper to something?
Glue the newspaper to a wall, with this stuff called wheatpaste.

Pasting 101: Wheatpaste is a paste(glue/sticky shit) made from wheat flour( :O ) and water(in certain proportions, about 1 part wheat flour to 3 parts water) The best part about wheat paste, its vitually free, very strong for this purpose, and easy to make.
You can make it on the spot, carry your wheat flour and pee on it (1 part wheat 3 parts pee)

Lovely piece of trivia.
:rofl: :spank:
[Image: hearty0ai.jpg]

This one is a bit different than my other stuff...was bored on saturday night...so what else to do but give my self a rather shoddy self tattoo?

It\'s not quite so blurry in real life, and right before the picture i sccrubed off the excess ink, which also took my hairs along with it.:wacko: that resulted in the redness and inflamation.

Btw it actually didn\'t really hurt at all, a few quick pricks of pain, and the rest was like someone\'s finger poking hard on my ankle.

Yep.
isn\'t it upsidedown?

it actuarly looks pertty good?
won\'t you get blood poisoning
Why this heart is black!!?? Real hearts are red!!
Gego Wrote:Why this heart is black!!?? Real hearts are red!!
real hearts bleed 8)
andius Wrote:so what else to do but give my self a rather shoddy self tattoo?

yay blood poisening

Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Reference URL's