[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Andius\' Art Gallery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
o my god andy, you\'re f*cking great!!!

so have people complimented you with the grizzle you pasted on the walls??? (they should have Tongue)

and have you been caught?? (hope not but if you were we would\'ve heard from it i guess Smile)

*applauds for your fantasic work*
Haven\'t been caught yet, and I don\'t plan on it Tongue

Well that grizzle didn\'t get much time in the spotlight, when I came back maybe 1.5 days later, it was torn to shreds...f*ckin little punk kids living in my city..grrr:wall:

But thats the nature of graffiti, you just gotta keep hittin back. I put up lots more poster, but I don\'t have any pics :\\ I\'ll make sure to get some, some other time.

@Al: I\'ll make a black shirt for ya...*shakes fist at metal heads* Big Grin
[Image: 571724853_l.jpg]

A photo of Andius (on the right in the hat), me and couple friends were messing around with my friend\'s father\'s Macbook pro\'s camera thingy built in.

I\'m also forming a CCLA street crew, so get ready for some nice illegal artworks coming soon. I\'m gonna have a constructive summer comprising of: Graffiti, Drinking, Stencils, drawing, yeah, oh and trying to get my stupid ass into an art college haha, thats kinda important too...:wacko:
New stencils, sorry for the picture quality, my good digicam is being borrowed by my brother, so im using my 1.3 mp phone :wacko:

[Image: hamster4jr.jpg]
The hampster is sprayed on my math notebook

[Image: newcash5da.jpg]
This one was made for a girl from school whos been asking me for a painting all year, so this is her graduation present.

[Image: signrider0md.jpg]
This one was sprayed onto a coughstolencough roadsign for a friend

[Image: sticker7qm.jpg]
This is quick sticker that i sprayed and drew up, the blank sticker came free with my paint a while back, props to the site thats on there...

more to come :nag:

edit: some pics appear not to work on my comp..but sometimes they do =/ idk what the fuck thats about
I got myself a Wacom Graphire4 drawing tablet

Heres something i sketched with it:

[Image: tankdonecroped8og.th.jpg]
It looks good though a bit messy. I prefer your previous paintingsWink
Im working to release a small little book, details to follow, heres a cover W.I.P...i dunno, crtique\'s welcome

[Image: cover2small5xs.png]

Heres a random little guy

[Image: napalmlovesmall8ky.jpg]
This punk looks like Big-AlTongue What is your book about?
:o
Its pretty much a collection of art in various forms from various members of the CCLA...if the CCLA does in fact exist....sshhh
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Reference URL's