[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: What is the last thing(s) you bought?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ministry - Houses of the Mol?
Ministry - The Last Sucker
Vader - Impressions in Blood
Gorguts - From Wisdom to Hate
Neurosis - Given to the rising
Solefald - Black for Death: An Icelandic odyssey part II
Reverend Bizarre - III: So long suckers
Koss Porta Pro - Headphone

My new headphone is awesome.

The new neurosis and reverend bizarre are serious album of the year candidates.
ummm as much as I would like to say that the last things I bought were \'30 seconds to mars - a beautiful lie\' and \'Michael Bubl? - Call me Irresponsible\' it actually was a cheeseburger.. oh yeah, and a small milkshake banana flavoured
but 30 seconds to mars fucking sucks. D:
lol i expected such a response Tongue no they\'re actually quite alright Smile
it\'s a bit \'emo\' but I like it, because it has soft songs and songs in which they sing like their hearts are being ripped out Smile
But they dont do it originally instead they just copy cat bands and sound crappy.
^LMAO
Well its the truth! I dont know what kind of music you are looking for but if you want rock that emotional and stuff then doomdeath is much better. All emo songs have a too much i am a emo so im depressed athmosphere unlike doomdeath metal which actually can have a real depressive athmosphere and not such a crappy fake one.
im not after a depressive atmosphere dude... Im just after jared leto ^^

no seriously, Im not into metal music... the furthest I go is Slipknot, the rest can just rot away for all I care.. I like emo\'s even irl, their music is nice to because it\'s so emotional and soft! it\'s soft and thats what I like about it....

Today I had a shopping spree:

- a new pair of jeans
- two sweaters (black with red squares and a black one with red laces
- a red shirt with a face
- a black satin bag, in which you can\'t really put anything, but just looks nice at formal parties, with a black ribbon
- a fan with pink feathers ([Image: thumb_01102005121915148.jpg] only the white handle is black)
- a pair of black kneesocks with purple hearts and diamonds
- a grey granny-like hat

so now I havent got any money left Tongue
slipknot is not metal!

they make a crappy version of hardcore ;o

also get some viikate then. Incredible band with a unique melancholic athmosphere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83xjmFQQSRk here

There are allot of metal bands which are very emotional without diving into emoness. Not nearly all of it are balls to the wall heavy fast etc.
Reference URL's