[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: What is the last thing(s) you bought?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Far Cry
Dad got me a Cannondale F700 olympic edition mountain bike all decked out with shimano XT stuff on it. well, doesn\'t count because I didn\'t really buy it.
A coke and cigarettes.
Za_Goobinator Wrote:A coke and cigarettes.
since when do you smoke :o
I started smoking again a week ago, now I am trying to quit again... So far not succesful :angry:
Invisible Shield ipod nano protection
Za_Goobinator Wrote:I started smoking again a week ago, now I am trying to quit again... So far not succesful :angry:

How the hell did you even get cigaretts? you look 10.

Captain Blacks Original cigars, Rockstar Energy Drink, 3 lighters, wook, Gasoline, and stole a garbage bin from the catholic school grounds, all for a party last night lol.
Serpentine Wrote:
Za_Goobinator Wrote:I started smoking again a week ago, now I am trying to quit again... So far not succesful :angry:

How the hell did you even get cigaretts? you look 10.
...that\'s not very nice.
:\\
Well he sure doesn\'t look 18... In fact I wondered the same. How\'d you pull that off, Goob? :con: Besides, smoking sucks, quit while you still can!

Last thing I bought is a mp3 player. 1 GB for 70 euros? What a bargain! :tup:
=D.C.L.I=Everest Wrote:Well he sure doesn\'t look 18... In fact I wondered the same. How\'d you pull that off, Goob? :con: Besides, smoking sucks, quit while you still can!

Last thing I bought is a mp3 player. 1 GB for 70 euros? What a bargain! :tup:

cheep...

how long do the batteries last?
Reference URL's