[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: What is the last thing(s) you bought?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
umm, well i\'m one of the few people who bother to post still...
hmm true...

ive also bought a book for my dad for christmas Smile filled with all kinds of useless facts
I can get about just as much as big al if i include this kind of posts

i almost got a oliebol

oliebol = [Image: oliebol_assort.jpg]
I didnt pay for it but i will in labor and cuddiling in the future but anyway. A kittun
I read over everything you guys post, I just have nothing to add.

But after last night and drinking the equivalent of 2.5 solo cups of gin, I need food badly. There\'s a takeout place / bar 2 blocks from me. Unfortunately, I don\'t believe I\'m capable of driving right now. So I must put on warm clothes. And hope I don\'t throw up on the way.

I\'ll post later as to how bad, yet awesomely amazing the burger is.
Marvelous. It was an experience just to pay for it. Their credit card machine was down, so I ran up the street to hit an ATM. Their machine was down. So I sobered up on the 5 minute walk, and drove out to my bank 5 minutes away.

Way too much work to get a burger.
It was just Sinterklaas the dutch equivallent of santa.

I got

Chaos AC by Sepultura
Human and Leprosy by Death
Welcome to Sky Valley by Kyuss
Deliverance by opeth
how christmasy lol
You be jsut jealous
lol Pun Tongue

you can say I bought a new pair of glasses (I\'m wearing them, my mum paid for them tho...)

so if that\'s not considered to been bought by moi, then it\'s a very cute black dress from a very stupid store (wonder woman) My sis saw it and said, omg, this is a dress for you!! so i tried it on, and it was like magic.......

and we lived happily ever after Smile
Reference URL's