Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Confessions
06-21-2006, 09:57 PM
RE: Confessions
must be some goodlooking staircase then :lol:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2006, 06:27 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2006 06:38 AM by w00p.)
I\'m throwing a party in october, and the concept is good techno party, low cost. The techno scene in the area is outrageous. Either its minimal or electro, or it\'ll cost you at least ?30 to get in (and even then its hardly ever any real techno). :angry:

I told all the DJ\'s I booked that beer was ?1.10 and entrance 3 presale and 4 at the doors to get better prices from them, while in fact beers will be ?1.20 Tongue
And this may be something very small, but I do feel guilty cause I know one of them and he\'s a nice guy, wouldn\'t want to cross him, and the other is a \"young talent\" that has a nice reputation none the less.
Find all posts by this user
07-08-2006, 08:04 AM
techno is loose. Why because it gives me a headache.
07-10-2006, 07:21 AM
Come on, thats like saying gothic metal sucks cause it sounds like a vacuum cleaner...
If you know what to focus on, what to apreciate, essentialy, HOW to listen to different music styles you should be able to like just about every music in the world that is made with passion and feeling. That is, if you\'re open-minded enough. Tongue

My confession of today: I played morrowind 4 hours straight today, didn\'t save once.
Then I died. Sad
Find all posts by this user
07-10-2006, 07:28 AM
I could like it if it didnt give me a headache.