Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Big-Al[FoB]: \"In New Brunswick Canada between October 27th and November 12th\"
10-19-2005, 11:26 PM
RE: RE: Big-Al[FoB]: \"In New Brunswick Canada between October 27th and November 12th\"
LivingTarget Wrote:Call me silly but where\'s PA on the worldmap?
You\'re silly!

PA:

[Image: PA-C.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-19-2005, 11:49 PM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2005 11:49 PM by joeb.)
RE: Big-Al[FoB]: \"In New Brunswick Canada between October 27th and November 12th\"
is that the world? O.o Tongue
10-20-2005, 01:34 AM
RE: Big-Al[FoB]: \"In New Brunswick Canada between October 27th and November 12th\"
rather far from new brunswick...

but how could an american like The Punisher know that, according to that map it\'s not in the same world Wink ie the other side of maine...
all inbreed rednecks...

(this is a joke, \"i\'m pulling your leg\" dude :tup: maybe one day we will meet Tongue )
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-20-2005, 01:40 AM
Redneck = sunburnt neck, ie lives in the south, not in the east, as I\'m sure Punz0r will point out.
10-20-2005, 01:43 AM
RE: RE: Big-Al[FoB]: \"In New Brunswick Canada between October 27th and November 12th\"
=D.C.L.I=TuRb0jUg3nD Wrote:Redneck = sunburnt neck, ie lives in the south, not in the east, as I\'m sure Punz0r will point out.
how about white trash?

:\\

this being nasty to americans thing just doesn\'t work. we\'re all bloody humans ffs Sad
10-20-2005, 01:46 AM
RE: RE: RE: Big-Al[FoB]: \"In New Brunswick Canada between October 27th and November 12th\"
Big-Al Wrote:
=D.C.L.I=TuRb0jUg3nD Wrote:Redneck = sunburnt neck, ie lives in the south, not in the east, as I\'m sure Punz0r will point out.
how about white trash?

Works for me! :rofl:

Big-Al Wrote:this being nasty to americans thing just doesn\'t work. we\'re all bloody humans ffs Sad

Nah, you need more practice, s\'all. :wtf:
10-20-2005, 08:48 PM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2005 09:11 PM by =D.C.L.I=Everest.)
Actually, the people I lived with in PA considered themselves rednecks sometimes. It\'s still nothing to be particularly proud of, but it\'s more of an acceptable term than us Europeans make it out to be. At least to some, perhaps, but still.

What was this thread aboot again? Tongue
10-20-2005, 08:59 PM
I dunno? canada i think?

[Image: blamecanada.jpg]
10-22-2005, 07:00 AM
RE: RE: RE: Big-Al[FoB]: \"In New Brunswick Canada between October 27th and November 12th\"
Big-Al Wrote:
how about white trash?

:

this being nasty to americans thing just doesn\'t work. we\'re all bloody humans ffs Sad

dude, rednecks are all over the US, its more like a mix of political views, incredible ignorance and a very staunch patriotism(some with a sore spot around the13th amendment). theres a bunch of funny jokes about rednecks too - \'you might be a redneck if your 2yr old has more teeth than you do\' etc.

but yeah, we\'re all people so it doesnt matter. some of my best friends are rednecks, proud of it and make fun of themselves too. its funny, because rednecks tend to be stereotyped as being ostentatious bigots. but again, we\'re all human and bigotry isnt limited to one race, creed, idea, nation et cetera ad naseum.

have fun in canada! the only country i know of who\'s legal tender sounds like Looney Tunes!
10-22-2005, 03:51 PM
RE: RE: RE: RE: Big-Al[FoB]: \"In New Brunswick Canada between October 27th and November 12th\"
dr.moe Wrote:have fun in canada! the only country i know of who\'s legal tender sounds like Looney Tunes!
why?

warning explanation please :o ???