Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Big-Al[FoB]: \"In New Brunswick Canada between October 27th and November 12th\"
10-18-2005, 07:03 AM
Big-Al[FoB]: \"In New Brunswick Canada between October 27th and November 12th\"
l337

anyway, i\'m going to a xerox job interview Tongue

all the way to CANADEH Tongue

i\'ll be taking my laptop with me though, s if i get a chance i\'ll post on the forums... as usual :redface:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-18-2005, 07:32 AM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2005 05:24 AM by =D.C.L.I=Everest.)
RE: Big-Al[FoB]: \"In New Brunswick Canada between October 27th and November 12th\"
Wow, you\'re pretty dedicated to your plans just to travel to Canada for a job interview! Big Grin

Really hope you get the job, so your crazy plans work out. You\'ll be an example for all of us Tongue Hope you do good over there, we\'re rooting for ya, buddy Smile :tup:

(Edited for faulty language Tongue)
Find all posts by this user
10-18-2005, 03:52 PM
RE: RE: Big-Al[FoB]:
=D.C.L.I=Everest Wrote:Really hope you get the job, so your crazy plans fall through.

LOL. Most of the time I forget that English is a second language for many of you guys. I’m pretty sure what he meant was he hopes your plans come together. Good luck and happy job hunting.
10-18-2005, 04:41 PM
RE: Big-Al[FoB]: \"In New Brunswick Canada between October 27th and November 12th\"
COME TO ALBERTA, NO EXCUSES, we\'ll party!!!!
10-18-2005, 07:54 PM
RE: RE: RE: Big-Al[FoB]:
Sgt. Boomer Wrote:
=D.C.L.I=Everest Wrote:Really hope you get the job, so your crazy plans fall through.

LOL. Most of the time I forget that English is a second language for many of you guys. I’m pretty sure what he meant was he hopes your plans come together. Good luck and happy job hunting.
I\'m pretty sure \"to fall through\" is an okay expression for saying \"to come together\". Maybe you just don\'t have that big of a vocabulary in English as opposed to me Wink Tongue

If I\'m wrong, please do prove me incorrect, before I make an ass of myself by using that phrase all the time Tongue

:offtopic:
10-18-2005, 09:22 PM (This post was last modified: 10-18-2005 09:23 PM by =D.C.L.I=TuRb0jUg3nD.)
Hubris, Evert, hubris. I think it comes from the expression \"to fall through the cracks\". Examples from Google news headings searched today:

NAND Production Talks Between Apple and Samsung Fall Through
Talks on ex-fish house fall through
Plans for York Square fall through
Hamstrung by HUD, NCRC watches Skyland deal fall through

The stories are all about deals that weren\'t made, plans that didn\'t make it.

Boomer is after all a native speaker. Not to be underestimated!Tongue
10-18-2005, 11:41 PM
This was turbo\'s educational hour, we now return you to your normal schedule Tongue

Congrats for getting where you are now in any case Al, hope you can archieve your dreams, you\'ve certainly made a point of trying to get there Smile and I respect you for that.
10-18-2005, 11:57 PM
If you feel like driving down to PA, tell me.
10-19-2005, 12:08 AM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2005 05:40 AM by Big-Al.)
RE: RE: Big-Al[FoB]: \"In New Brunswick Canada between October 27th and November 12th\"
Thank ye all Tongue

kinda strange haveing Turbo doing teaching stuff :con: comes with age i guess :rofl:

The_Punisher Wrote:If you feel like driving down to PA, tell me.
probably not this time, but if i get a work permit and get to apply for residency then, sure... but that won\'t be for a while yet. need a job to get a work permit, need a work permit to work there :nag:

(ps: at long last Tongue intred respects me for something :wall: )
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-19-2005, 01:00 AM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2005 01:00 AM by andius.)
im pretty sure everest has the saying to \"follow through\" in mind, but yeah to fall through is not exactly a good thing.

Anyways good luck Al, we all know how long you\'ve been thinking of moving to canada, I hope you get the job Wink