Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Big-Al[FoB]: \"In New Brunswick Canada between October 27th and November 12th\"
10-19-2005, 01:42 AM
RE: Big-Al[FoB]: \"In New Brunswick Canada between October 27th and November 12th\"
hope you get the job dude!

wish you the best of luck and fun then Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-19-2005, 03:55 AM
RE: Big-Al[FoB]: \"In New Brunswick Canada between October 27th and November 12th\"
Get the job dude! Big Grin

Best of luck. This is really starting to fall... err, COME through! Wink
Find all posts by this user
10-19-2005, 05:16 AM
RE: Big-Al[FoB]:
Yeah, follow through, or perhaps fall into line, but I think Turb’s headline roundup summed up why fall through doesn’t work. Tongue Actually it was pretty funny, when I read it, my first thought was “ouch, that’s cruel!” Then I remembered you were Belgian and I nearly fell off my chair laughing. It reminded me of that Monty Python sketch with the Hungarian tourist and the faulty phrasebook.

Anyway, back on topic. Make sure you pack warm clothes and an umbrella, N.B. in November will be rainy and cool (Saint John, Moncton).
10-19-2005, 05:42 AM
made me think of demolition man when sandra bullock says,: \"we are going to blow them\"... then stallon add \"away, blow them away\"
10-19-2005, 05:58 AM
good luck to you in your canadian endeavors and make sure to have fun. \'cause if you\'re not having fun, your doing something wrong. and theres a saying to: \"work by doing nothing and nothing will be left undone.\"

whats it mean? depends on the situation, and itd be kinda fun to find out how it relates to your situation. or theirs, or his, or mine...
10-19-2005, 07:33 AM
or hers...
10-19-2005, 10:32 PM
Good luck Al!
10-19-2005, 10:41 PM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2005 10:42 PM by =D.C.L.I=TuRb0jUg3nD.)
RE: RE: Big-Al[FoB]: \"In New Brunswick Canada between October 27th and November 12th\"
The_Punisher Wrote:If you feel like driving down to PA, tell me.

Weird-Al Anarchist and the The Sailing Punishing Man sharing a keg and scaring all the hottest co-eds on campus! Remember to bring a camera, I gotta see this!Smile
10-19-2005, 11:02 PM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2005 11:02 PM by LivingTarget.)
Call me silly but where\'s PA on the worldmap?
10-19-2005, 11:14 PM
RE: RE: RE: Big-Al[FoB]: \"In New Brunswick Canada between October 27th and November
=D.C.L.I=TuRb0jUg3nD Wrote:
The_Punisher Wrote:If you feel like driving down to PA, tell me.

Weird-Al Anarchist and the The Sailing Punishing Man sharing a keg and scaring all the hottest co-eds on campus! Remember to bring a camera, I gotta see this!Smile

quoted for agreement 8)