Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20 minutes of Oblivion footage!
10-07-2005, 08:22 PM
RE: 20 minutes of Oblivion footage!
and here\'s me wondering how indepth the damn game is, you kids and your graphics nonsense *shakes head*

Tongue

Too bad, I haven\'t finished the first two yet, and Baldurs Gate I and II and their expansions, Torment, the one with the Ice and some other Biowares are still unfinished. *sigh*
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2005, 04:10 AM
RE: RE: 20 minutes of Oblivion footage!
Delirium_ Wrote:and here\'s me wondering how indepth the damn game is, you kids and your graphics nonsense *shakes head*

Tongue

Too bad, I haven\'t finished the first two yet, and Baldurs Gate I and II and their expansions, Torment, the one with the Ice and some other Biowares are still unfinished. *sigh*
You old grunts and your blatant ignorance...
Anything Baldurs Gate is not elder scrolls. Wink
(Try arena, daggerfall, morrowind, and some expansions)

BTW: YAAAY, I have tribunal and bloodmoon! Big Grin (Having nerds in the class always has its advantages)
Find all posts by this user
10-08-2005, 09:24 PM
RE: RE: RE: 20 minutes of Oblivion footage!
w00p Wrote:(Having nerds in the class always has its advantages)
What\'s that then, always having people around to mock and beat up? Tongue
10-08-2005, 10:52 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2005 10:54 PM by Delirium_.)
RE: RE: RE: 20 minutes of Oblivion footage!
Quote:You old grunts and your blatant ignorance...
Anything Baldurs Gate is not elder scrolls. Wink
(Try arena, daggerfall, morrowind, and some expansions)

BTW: YAAAY, I have tribunal and bloodmoon! Big Grin (Having nerds in the class always has its advantages)

You young snots really think you the bomb, calling us ignorant while you prove to be it yourself Wink

I OWN Daggerfall and Arena bought it in the store when it wasn\'t LOW PRICE or whatever the fuck its called. I even the sucky other games from Bethesda that had more bugs then Starship Troopers. Got Tribunal and Bloodmoon too, haven\'t played them though.

It\'s one of the best RPG\'s I played, beats Bioware by a mile but the bugs and the falling through level thing really pissed me off.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-09-2005, 06:33 AM
RE: 20 minutes of Oblivion footage!
K... I misread and completely made a fool out of myself. Big Grin

I think the bugs are bound to the older (at the time current) computer systems, or to earlier versions of elder scrolls. I really haven\'t had any bugs in the entire game!
The only glitches I can think of is that everywhere in the wilds you can hear irritating scrib noise and when its raining the rain falls through anything. Even if you\'re standing underneath some shelter, it looks like the rain just falls through.

Oh and everest, ... well, ... you can also take advantage from em Tongue
The guy just made his own watercooling setup for his PC! His reservoir is a jam jar and he\'s using car coolant! :eek:
So here\'s me possibly buying that very good zalman heatsink for less than 10€ Tongue