Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rant of pain.
08-07-2005, 05:46 AM
RE: Rant of pain.
put it this way, their advice is good, take it.. otherwise in 3 years youll turn out like me...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2005, 05:53 AM
Goobinator, good to hear youre doing better than when you posted this thread Smile

Life can be pretty f*cked up at times (sometimes for years on end) and all i can say is:

Happiness is like a butterfly, if you try to catch it, you lose sight of everything, but once you look around, the butterfly will come and sit quitly on your shoulder Smile

(ok.. so what if i stole that from someone else..)

i would like to add by the way, that more people have experienced that, some people say \"i know what you mean\" when they dont, but dont forget some people really do know how you feel and what you mean...

Personally, i know how you feel felt, except for the meds..

whenever life gets you down, think of the good times Wink
08-07-2005, 07:51 AM
Thanks guys Smile, and especially Delirium and w00p Big Grin.

I unfortunately don\'t go to school, I am home schooled.. I am planning to go to school, it would probably be better for me than sitting at home doing shit all. I\'d have an opportunity to make friends at least, and I don\'t much give a fuck what people say anymore as I did in grade 7 and 8. Teachers can go to hell if I\'m not being perfect in their eye, I\'d rather get my work done so-so and say fuck you than get it perfect and be a little bitch.

Also, I probably would have more fun being a kid if I didn\'t sit at home all the freaking time. I am going to get get registered in a high school and get the fuck out of my house, make some friends, and actually have a life. I don\'t know what is coming over me, perhaps I\'m growing up and just perhaps it\'s because I\'m not taking my medications anymore.

Anyways, I am going to get my life in my hands again and make it what I want it. Smile
08-07-2005, 09:51 PM
:tup:
08-07-2005, 10:15 PM
RE: RE: Rant of pain.
Za_Goobinator Wrote:I\'d rather get my work done so-so and say fuck you than get it perfect and be a little bitch.
Amen to that, brutha 8)
08-08-2005, 05:11 AM
Yeah dude. The new School Year is about to start. Tell your mom that you\'re going and you\'re not going to accept no for an answer.

You have to come to the conclusion that you are no longer a whiny little bitch anymore. Until you believe without a doubt that you aren\'t a whiny little bitch, then people will walk all over you. Including your mom.
08-08-2005, 07:25 AM
Funny: everytime I see the title to this thread, I tend to read \"Rain of pant\"... Am I dyslexic now, or obsessed by pants falling from the sky or something? Tongue

This completely OT, of course. Forgive me, I\'m bored Smile
08-08-2005, 07:47 AM
Unfortunately I can\'t go to grade ten in a normal high school because I never technically finished grade nine.. So I am screwed until grade eleven Sad.. Well, at least in grade eleven I\'ll be going to highschool with my girlfriend Wink
08-11-2005, 01:59 AM
Za_Goobinator Wrote:For the past 2 years I have done nothing but sit infront of a computer and occasionally go out of the house... It gets really fucking boring after awhile when nothing new or exciting happens.. Usually I would think about ending my life, but not these days. I have my girlfriend to live for, and my best friend who lives 2000 miles away, I really have no reason to kill myself..

You\'ll feel better when TTR is released i think, in the mean time: My parents now own a house in NB in Canada, an I agree with you on all that stuff.

I guess being a teenager is about sitting it out without being killed(or dieing somehow)?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-13-2005, 12:33 PM
Hey goob remember were always here for you man always... well i wasnt but now i am