Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
QotW: Safety Blankets.
07-28-2005, 01:33 AM
RE: QotW: Safety Blankets.
I\'m not so sure I have one.

Maybe my family and friends. Don\'t have a gf, I can deal without games because I\'ve done it for 3 months, internet would be more of a problem, but I need sleep. a lot. I like guns but there are long stretches where I don\'t shoot them, same with paintball. Wakeboarding too. I could deal without music.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-28-2005, 02:08 AM
I\'m not really sure what mine would be... basically cuz ive been in and out of depression for 5 years now....

I think the closest thing would be my friends... specifically my 5 closest friends when we are out and are laughing... none of us have a care when we are laughing and having a good time.

I think thats it, quite shit really lol.

Vips
07-28-2005, 08:01 AM
i feel strange when i don\'t feel my wallet and my cellphone in my pants, but don\'t really have something like a safety blanket...
07-28-2005, 09:35 AM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2005 09:36 AM by Delirium_.)
I never had a blanket, I just had a bear sitting next to me. The bear is gone and so is the blanket symbolically. I don\'t need a safety blanket cause quite frankly i\'m not afraid. I used to have pavor nocturnus and was afraid of thunder and lighting till I got fed up with it keeping me from sleep. Since then, about 12, I don\'t even have nightmare anymore...*sigh*

My real-life non-sleep waking blanket are people I know but you can\'t count on them when the going gets though so that basically doesn\'t count. I calm my rage with music so thats a safety blanket in a way... But I think that in a way a nice, caring and warm bosom to lie upon is each man\'s safety blanket as it reminds us of love and care we once had before being thrown in the tough and mean world *sob*cry*grabs spunge\'s handkerchief and pouts*

And then there\'s the safety blanket when going out and facing certain people: a cutterknife and a sledgehammer... just in case. Worked like a charm btw.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user