Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Battlefield 2 Demo
06-15-2005, 09:02 PM
RE: Battlefield 2 Demo
But you have to admit, it\'s hella cool to get a squad of special forces in a little boat, drive it up the river round the back of the opfor base, sneak in, plant C4 everywhere then *boom*. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2005, 09:05 PM
That\'s true JR Tongue

I like flying the cobra most, heh, watching how those little boats try to go to the carrier Tongue and then blowing them to smithereens ofcourse Tongue
06-15-2005, 09:16 PM
Just played it a couple of hours (guy has to relax a bit right) and i must say the gameplay is really different from server to server. Half of the time it was quite boring mind you, if you\'re on the winning side (don\'t mean to brag or anything) the game really gets dull, the other side\'s morale is below zero and all they seem to do is play around with the airplanes and/or boats.
But when the game is more evened out, the fun really begins, hardcore battles for a stupid flag oh yeah Tongue
06-16-2005, 02:19 AM
So would I even be able to start the game with a 64 meg card?
06-16-2005, 02:32 AM
if it\'s a dx9 card I suppose you could
06-16-2005, 03:52 AM
Nope you really need 128 megs of ram and iirc there arent any 64 mb dx9 cards.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-16-2005, 06:19 AM
if there aren\'t any dx9 cards with less than 128 mb ram, how do you know that it won\'t work on less than 128mb cards? Wink (just kiddin, had to take the bait)

btw, what does iirc stand for?? :?
06-16-2005, 06:37 AM
I can \"play\" BF2 on my laptop with an ATI 9700 mobility radeon with 64mb.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-16-2005, 10:46 AM
RE: RE: Battlefield 2 Demo
IntRed Wrote:Just played it a couple of hours (guy has to relax a bit right) and i must say the gameplay is really different from server to server. Half of the time it was quite boring mind you, if you\'re on the winning side (don\'t mean to brag or anything) the game really gets dull, the other side\'s morale is below zero and all they seem to do is play around with the airplanes and/or boats.
But when the game is more evened out, the fun really begins, hardcore battles for a stupid flag oh yeah Tongue

This is so true, sometimes everything is awesome, explosions going off combined arms are working perfectly in sync, lots of radio chatter,

but sometimes its like ok Im running around for about 20 minutes, nothing much happens, yay we win/ or we lose
06-16-2005, 06:19 PM
Is this because it is a crap game, like Joeb and many others pretty much stated before they started to enthuse on how fun it was, or because it has crap players?

(being on a laptop Mac I wont\' find out any time soon.) Tongue