[ghc]Games Forums
Battlefield 2 Demo - Printable Version

+- [ghc]Games Forums (http://forums.ghc-games.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Litter Bin (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Battlefield 2 Demo (/showthread.php?tid=410)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Battlefield 2 Demo - andius - 06-12-2005 04:43 AM

Well the demo is out, disscussTongue

So far punkbuster has not been nice to me, I get kicked all the time for \"inaddequate o/s privlages\":angry:The game looks quite nice, and it seems like it\'s gonna be just as amazing as the first if not much better.

RE: Battlefield 2 Demo - tomcat ha - 06-12-2005 07:44 AM

It wont run on my gf 4.

RE: Battlefield 2 Demo - Albert Wesker - 06-12-2005 08:12 AM

Downloading right now =)

RE: Battlefield 2 Demo - Big-Al - 06-12-2005 04:28 PM

andius Wrote:Well the demo is out, disscussTongue

So far punkbuster has not been nice to me, I get kicked all the time for "inaddequate o/s privlages":angry:The game looks quite nice, and it seems like it\'s gonna be just as amazing as the first if not much better.
I understand you need admin rights:

[Image: demo.jpg]
Battlefield 2

Gulf of Oman Multiplayer Demo (546MB)

System Requirements

Windows XP (32-bit) with Admin rights
1.7 GHz Pentium 4 / Athlon XP or greater
512 MB or more
460MB of HD Space
DirectX 9.0c compatible (*video)
DirectX 9.0c compatible (sound)

Video

Video card must have 128 MB or more memory and one of the following chipsets:
NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700 or greater
ATI Radeon 8500 or greater

Multiplayer

Multiplayer requires 1 set of discs per PC and a broadband (Cable, DSL, or a faster) connection.
Internet or Network (2-64 players)

download link here --> ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/demos/battlefield2demo.exe

RE: Battlefield 2 Demo - Jognt - 06-13-2005 12:17 AM

i really dislike BF2, why?

At first i thought, OMG EA actually made a cool game, i checked the options, i checked the graphics --> DROOL

then i checked the gameplay movie and i thought, ah.. nm, i knew EA couldnt make a good game..

If i want fast gameplay, i\'ll play Quake or UT, if a game is going to use realistic weapons/options/controls, then i think it is only normal that it also uses REALISTIC GAMEPLAY Undecided

RE: Battlefield 2 Demo - [JR] - 06-13-2005 12:38 AM

Disagree Jognt.

Thats your personal opinion, and I agree with most of your sentiment. However, lots of people seem to love BF2, therefore, its not a bad game.

RE: RE: Battlefield 2 Demo - Big-Al - 06-13-2005 12:43 AM

[JR Wrote:]
Disagree Jognt.

Thats your personal opinion, and I agree with most of your sentiment. However, lots of people seem to love BF2, therefore, its not a bad game.
Lots of people do drugs. that doesn\'t make drugs a good thing now does it JR

Tongue

RE: Battlefield 2 Demo - [JR] - 06-13-2005 12:53 AM

But we are talking about a game, not a mentally damaging and illeagal substance. If your gonna argue Al, make it worth my time.

RE: Battlefield 2 Demo - andius - 06-13-2005 03:21 AM

Well this incarnation seems to be slightly more realistic, and I think the idea of mixing fast game play and \"realism\" is a great idea. Cause we have games like TTR for extreme realism, and games like UT for action, but ts nice to get a blend of the two.

RE: Battlefield 2 Demo - Reno - 06-13-2005 03:35 AM

Personally, i find i\'ll look good and play well. but as andius said, its good to have a middle for the 2 spectrums.
(pending you can actually play it of course Tongue )