Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Battlefield 2 Demo
06-13-2005, 07:11 PM
RE: RE: Battlefield 2 Demo
IntRed Wrote:I love it Big Grin
Easy to play, any kid can play it so its arcadey to the max but still quite enjoyable
plays very nice on my 3400+ , ati 800Pro (256 mb) card and 1g corsair ram at 1600*1200 (my epenis > JR\'s epenis) Tongue

Yeah, my borrowed epenis Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2005, 07:48 PM
RE: Battlefield 2 Demo
could it be that we just saw each other ingame JR?
was playing on a 64 player server, and our team formed some squads and i noticed JackReacher was in mine, i tried teamchat but i don\'t know the button for it yet Tongue
06-13-2005, 07:51 PM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2005 07:51 PM by [JR].)
Seeing as its a 7 hour journey to my brothers, and im not leaving for half an hour.... No. Tongue

If you see this \"JackReacher\" again though, compliment him on his excellent choice of nick Big Grin
06-14-2005, 03:58 AM
I must say, the game bored me after around 5 minutes...
06-14-2005, 06:12 PM
Give us a real reason, and don\'t be so glib about it. Thousands have been waiting for months for this shooter, I find it hard to beleive that it can\'t even be entertaining for 5 minutes. Same shit happened with HL2 didnt it? Impossible to get a good impression from the players out there, cuz it either ?Rox!? or ?Sux!?.

Kids these days ...
06-14-2005, 07:26 PM
heh, I kinda like half life 2, and, ok, the multiplayer of bf2 is quite fun. Wink
06-15-2005, 03:15 AM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2005 03:16 AM by Jognt.)
its not that i dont like it, its more that i feel disapointed..
probably, if BF2 wasnt made by EA, i would try it Tongue

and JR, it is indeed my opinion, and Big-Al, your reply made laugh lol nice one Smile

I was just totally disapointed to check out a game, that had so many cool features, but that still has the possibility to take out a tank and 2 infantry men out in 10 seconds..
where you would use an M4 to kill one dude, then switch to some rocket launcher and fire it in under 4 seconds (4 seconds from picking it up, *aiming* it, firing it and switching to pistol) then hipshoot the other guy with your pistol that came your way with an automatic gun...

gameplay is just a bit too fast for me. Sad
06-15-2005, 04:42 AM
Dont be sorry about it, just wanted a proper reason, that\'s all. And you gave one.
06-15-2005, 03:57 PM
Personally I think the game has potential. The \"new\" things in there are pretty good and designed towards teamplay. With the Command and Squadleaders there is a lot of good fun to be had if people can follow orders.

Still, if other online games can be used as reference I think one has to go for clanwars to use it to it\'s fullest and really enjoy the new possibilities.

Also, the artillery, the command center and the radar (wich all can be destroyed by the special ops guys) add another pretty cool layer of gameplay.

In short - I like it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-15-2005, 08:47 PM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2005 08:50 PM by joeb.)
exactly EK, I too think this game is great for big clanwars. As in those public servers no-one really follows orders (me included Tongue) and everyone just does his thing so to speak.

PS: I looked around and I saw some nice mods in the making, especially a total realism mod. You see, that\'s one thing I don\'t like about the game, the fact that you can be shot three times in the head before you die.... Or that ye can \'snipe\' someone 500 meters away with a pistol...:wall: