Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Show me the way to Amarillo!!!
05-23-2005, 07:01 PM
RE: RE: Show me the way to Amarillo!!!
viper Wrote:Oh and JR, only unit in the Army issued G36\'s is the SAS, so at the very least there\'s some on base to borrow the weapon off Wink

True, you could well be right there.

However there is a fair chance the British army will be adopting the G36 next year, instead of continuing the development of the failed SA-80. So I would be surprised if they didn\'t have a few out there for \'on location\' testing purposes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2005, 09:30 PM
RE: Show me the way to Amarillo!!!
well what i find interesting is thats a G-36K variant which is the carbine/special ops version...

I would of though \'standard\' infantry would be looking at using the \"A\" variant.
05-23-2005, 10:03 PM
First signs of a decent fracas i months, and you guys just squelch it in its birth! Where is Pun when you need him!?
05-24-2005, 01:09 AM
viper Wrote:well what i find interesting is thats a G-36K variant which is the carbine/special ops version...

I would of though \'standard\' infantry would be looking at using the "A" variant.

Good point, could be putting both on trial, but your probobly right.

@Turbs: Wasn\'t much of an argument to be honest Tongue
05-24-2005, 01:56 AM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2005 01:59 AM by Delirium_.)
LivingTarget Wrote:Sorry del but i\'m with JR on this one, you make a real damn silly post about something that was meant to be funny. If you don\'t like the video take it somewhere else.

You obviously missed the point, creativeness pffff. Also your patriot remake is way off. JR didn\'t meant it as patriotism, nuff said.

Thats your right, as is it mine. If I was here to be Mr.Popular I\'d be a mega-vixen who posted her Mp40 bikini shootouts. I didn\'t get your point, which isn\'t the point, but enough discussion over a futile little stupid video... I thought the Norwegian one was stupid too but at least they could playback and had their own text... oh and they ran the singer over with a big truck at the end. Some nice editing there.
As for JR\'s patriotism, I don\'t really give a shit, I\'m just weary bout people defending something silly as \"our\" army, footballteam, government, etc.

I\'m off to take a nap now, I\'m going to a pretty place now, where the flowers grow, I\'ll be back in an hour or so.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-24-2005, 06:19 PM
Am i the only one respecting Delirium, i mean the guy brings a lot of diversity to the forums and such, and personally i laughed me ass off from his comments Tongue

Doesn\'t mean i share his visions but heck the analogies he uses are hilarious Big Grin
05-24-2005, 08:03 PM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2005 06:14 PM by =D.C.L.I=TuRb0jUg3nD.)
IntRed Wrote:Am i the only one respecting Delirium, i mean the guy brings a lot of diversity to the forums and such, and personally i laughed me ass off from his comments Tongue

Doesn\'t mean i share his visions but heck the analogies he uses are hilarious Big Grin

Not true! I also enjoy his ramblings, especially when they are gender-contradictory!

Del the Funky Homosaphien Wrote:If I was here to be Mr.Popular I\'d be a mega-vixen who posted her Mp40 bikini shootouts.

Big Grin
05-25-2005, 06:14 AM
Ah you got the joke? Thank Goofy for that!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user