Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Show me the way to Amarillo!!!
05-21-2005, 07:55 AM
Tongue Show me the way to Amarillo!!!
Alot of people have probably seen this video, but what the heck.... the British Army\'s version of Peter Kays video! (30mb)

Also one of them is SAS as he\'s carrying a G-36 Wink

http://www.ttr-dcli.org/~squad/amarillo.mpg
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-2005, 11:24 AM
RE: Show me the way to Amarillo!!!
mmmh there\'s a norwegian group of soldiers in kosovo doing another song... don\'t these guys have anything creative to do then to imitate eachother?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-21-2005, 03:31 PM
viper Wrote:Alot of people have probably seen this video, but what the heck.... the British Army\'s version of Peter Kays video! (30mb)

Also one of them is SAS as he\'s carrying a G-36 Wink

http://www.ttr-dcli.org/~squad/amarillo.mpg

Doesn\'t really mean he is SAS.
05-23-2005, 01:24 AM
IT also doesn\'t mean that they know how to spell \"Amarillo\". Amarillo, Armadillo, same thing right?
05-23-2005, 09:01 AM
well the guy sure as hell can\'t playback or act
and the creativity of the whole thing is about as creative as a chimp sticking his finger in his arse to paint with it
05-23-2005, 09:14 AM
thats pretty creative imo i love those damn chimps
05-23-2005, 11:17 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2005 11:18 AM by [JR].)
RE: RE: Show me the way to Amarillo!!!
Delirium_ Wrote:well the guy sure as hell can\'t playback or act
and the creativity of the whole thing is about as creative as a chimp sticking his finger in his arse to paint with it

Sorry Del, I don\'t know how they do things in Belgium, but British soldiers don\'t have \"Acting 101\" included in their training. I\'ll write into the Ministry of Defence with that suggestion shall I?

Its just a little thing we like to call comedy Del. It\'s sad that your immaturity leads your dislike of our army and what it has done to colour your opinion of a simple funny video put together by bored troops. There was definately no need to be so childish and crude.
05-23-2005, 12:43 PM
Oooh Mr Patriot is at it again, who\'s talking the whole pathetic British army huh? I guess our tastes in \"comedy\" -if you would like to call it that- are different, sue me... I\'m glad to be childish, at least I don\'t pretend to be mature and get all excited over something so futile. Fine they\'re bored, great, ok they\'re just soldiers, super, but glad you liked it... apparently it\'s up your street.

Oh and there is no such thing as a Belgian army, so yeah... I think all the guys in it are actors pretending to BE an army.
05-23-2005, 02:42 PM
Sorry del but i\'m with JR on this one, you make a real damn silly post about something that was meant to be funny. If you don\'t like the video take it somewhere else.

You obviously missed the point, creativeness pffff. Also your patriot remake is way off. JR didn\'t meant it as patriotism, nuff said.
05-23-2005, 02:57 PM
this is why i dont post here much anymore.... whatever ya post, ends up in a fight....

maturity is something lacking I think :wall:

Oh and JR, only unit in the Army issued G36\'s is the SAS, so at the very least there\'s some on base to borrow the weapon off Wink